Forum

TOPIC: The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207050

• Celeste
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Strike 2 l337. I'd better not get a baby Tee in the mail.
Haha, at first I read that as, "I'd better not get a baby in the mail."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207051

• Alt
"I'd better not get a baby in the mail." = Comedy gold

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207069

• Dezik
  • Level 6
The Matrix wrote:
So uhh... I guess l337 fucked up again.I get a box in the mail today from All Games Productions. Logically you would think it was my PSP hat that I won a couple months ago, right?Wrong.Inside the box are:- I beat the 8 Master Robots! Mega Man T-Shirt (Large) - Once Upon a Time in Mexico UMD - Need for Speed Underground: Rivals PSP Game Cool deal right? Well, I like the shirt even though I really don't like Mega Man. PSP game is good, getting a PSP in the next few months. One thing though... I open the UMD case up of the Movie (There was no plastic on it)...and it's fucking empty!l337 is probably stealing everyting from you guys. He probably stole my PSP hat! :mad:
-_-'. We didn't have anymore PSP hats, so scot put the movie and game in the box. I didn't even touch the prizes . I'll talk to scot, but I bearly packed anything. On friday I mainly was orginizing shirts and folding them.
Mario Kart DS: 524058 462235Pokémon Diamond: 0559 3281 1728

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207075

Wow L337 really is cheap labor... opps... I think they'll fix this
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207077

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I am still yet to recieve my PSP hat and Call of Duty t-shirt :confused:
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207081

• agn
  • Administrator
Ok please go easy on l337. Call of Duty Shirts disappeared according to Ron so Deadman was getting an Call of Duty poster signed by development team and the PSP hat.The second PSP hat disappeared so we figured to make up for that we'd give Matrix the Capcom shirt, a UMD and a PSP game figuring if he didn't like them he could exchange them as they were unopened. If the box was empty either Derek sent an empty game by mistake, or someone at arena snagged it thinking it was just for use there. Either way not l337's fault.The XXXL's we'll replace if someone got an XXL, We actually sent GK an extra shirt for being patient, it was unfortunatly an extra XXL instead of XXXL.We'll make sure everyone is happy and won't allow anyone to access our prize bin. I think when arena was being cleaned after E3 alot of stuff was put into the wrong bins. That is fixed now. Apologies to all and don't blame l337 blame me. sorry
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207083

agn wrote:
Ok please go easy on l337.
Oh well, Shit happens scot, if we all can get a small "lol" out of it and get everyone gets what they should have got, sometime down the road, It's all cool.Who can really say they have never done something like this?
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207107

• The_Raven
  • Stage A - 2
I find it funny that he ran out of XXXL shirts so quickly....wait a damn second, how damn fat are all you people? jesus christ excercise a couple minutes.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207109

The_Raven wrote:
I find it funny that he ran out of XXXL shirts so quickly....wait a damn second, how damn fat are all you people? jesus christ excercise a couple minutes.
They probably just didn't order a lot of em.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207144

Just got the package today, looks nice. I only got one of the two that I ordered, so I'm assuimg y'all ran out of the 2XL?
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin