Forum

TOPIC: The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 6 months ago #206899

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
So I got my shirts in today. One of each. I got 2X, but I wanted 3X. It ended up being cool though. It fits just fine. All I worry about is shrinkage after going through the dryer. This shouldn't be to big of a problem if I remember to hang them and not dry them.Anyway here is what they look like for those of you still waiting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 6 months ago #206911

• agn
  • Administrator
Hmm I dunno how that happened. l337 Machine??? I just looked at the list and it has XXXL for you so im not sure why you only got XXL. I'll send you an email.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 6 months ago #206927

• The_Raven
  • Stage A - 2
I'll be picking one up soon. Nice design.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207010

• Dezik
  • Level 6
agn wrote:
Hmm I dunno how that happened. l337 Machine??? I just looked at the list and it has XXXL for you so im not sure why you only got XXL. I'll send you an email.
I know what happend. We ran out of XXXL shirts very quickly, so we packed him XXL.
Mario Kart DS: 524058 462235Pokémon Diamond: 0559 3281 1728

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207012

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
So if somebody buys an XXXL shirt (which costs more) and you don't have any, you just send him an XXL shirt that doesn't fit...?
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207015

L337 M4CH1N3 wrote:
I know what happend. We ran out of XXXL shirts very quickly, so we packed him XXL.
Wow, I'm glad you don't work for me...
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207017

• Hendrix
L337 M4CH1N3 wrote:
Umm....wow......way to think.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207029

• Alt
I still havent recieved my all games hat I won in that one contest. I SHOULD GET A SHIRT FOR THE WAIT TOO!I had to go for the shirt request too just because I want one and cant afford it, haha.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207033

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
So uhh... I guess l337 fucked up again.I get a box in the mail today from All Games Productions. Logically you would think it was my PSP hat that I won a couple months ago, right?Wrong.Inside the box are:- I beat the 8 Master Robots! Mega Man T-Shirt (Large) - Once Upon a Time in Mexico UMD - Need for Speed Underground: Rivals PSP Game Cool deal right? Well, I like the shirt even though I really don't like Mega Man. PSP game is good, getting a PSP in the next few months. One thing though... I open the UMD case up of the Movie (There was no plastic on it)...and it's fucking empty!l337 is probably stealing everyting from you guys. He probably stole my PSP hat! :mad:
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #207042

The Matrix wrote:
So uhh... I guess l337 fucked up again. I get a box in the mail today from All Games Productions. Logically you would think it was my PSP hat that I won a couple months ago, right? Wrong. Inside the box are: - I beat the 8 Master Robots! Mega Man T-Shirt (Large) - Once Upon a Time in Mexico UMD - Need for Speed Underground: Rivals PSP Game Cool deal right? Well, I like the shirt even though I really don't like Mega Man. PSP game is good, getting a PSP in the next few months. One thing though... I open the UMD case up of the Movie (There was no plastic on it)...and it's fucking empty! l337 is probably stealing everyting from you guys. He probably stole my PSP hat! :mad:
Strike 2 l337. I'd better not get a baby Tee in the mail.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)