Forum

TOPIC: The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200625

i dont think i've ever had an actual cotton white shirt turn yellow, although i think i've had a few cheap ones that did that.if it's not a totally crappy shirt, it shouldn't.
- six years and counting, damn -
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200626

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
Lord Moon must sweat A LOT.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200795

• Shady45
  • Level 10
I'll definetly place and order once the store goes up.
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #203227

• schmizz
  • Level 1
I want a Mad Buggy shirt!
:mad: "There\'s a Splinter in my Red Blood Cell." - schmizz :mad:

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #203406

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
So when can we expect these amazing shirts?

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #204807

• agn
  • Administrator
Ok the shirts have ARRIVED. I have M, L, XL, XXL, XXXLBlack with white, White with black.PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you are kindly waiting for your shirt. PLEASE INCLUDE FULL ADDRESS TO SEND THE SHIRT.If you WON a prize at E3 or since, PLEASE EMAIL This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your address so we can send it out. The L337 Machine is a PRIZE MACHINE as he will be shipping prizes/shirts this week.Thank you so much for your patience.THE SHIRTS ARE $15 each with a $5 Priority Mail fee. You should have them in 2 days.I'll see if we can get Jessica to put one of the baby t's on today and we'll snap a pic for the site.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #204808

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I can't remember if I won one or not. ;(I still don't have my PSP hat though...
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #204809

• Regole
  • Stage A - 1
Lord Moon wrote:
Are there any other color, other than white? Every white shirt turns yellow.....and not a good yellow either.
What the hell?

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #204811

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Regole wrote:
What the hell?
yellow = old sweat
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #204828

• agn
  • Administrator
Matrix just email your address and we'll get the hat out, it's in an envelope at arena, you and deadman both are due the hats, just havent gotten it sorted out, this is the week. Thanks for being patient
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community