Forum

TOPIC: The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200310

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
The Lag Sucks one is the one I don't have...*cry*
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200314

• Regole
  • Stage A - 1
Well I was supposed to get a shirt when I won that Halo 2 contest, Carps sent out one and I never got it, then he sent out another and I still haven't gotten it. :(

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200320

The Matrix wrote:
I have a "I've probably killed you online." one, it shrunk to hell though.
lol, fatty.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200387

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Just to make all of you jelous, I have the Lag Sucks shirt. :D

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200395

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
Thanks for clearing up my order Scot. What color is the final shirts? Looks white from that pic, but here's hoping it's black... even if not I'll finally have an Allgames shirt.. woo!

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200401

Arandar wrote:
Just to make all of you jelous, I have the Lag Sucks shirt. :D
Thou failest in thy feeble attempts.....um, yeah. Anyway, I've got one too. So no jealousy here :smt028
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200426

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
That, but with Scot's face in the middle. I'd wear it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200441

• agn
  • Administrator
The first batch is white with black lettering.Once i see the quality of the print I'll do a black with white.I may have to get some lag sucks shirts made.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200569

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Personally I think the best shirt would be this new logo on the front and then on the back having it say All Games All the Time. To me that kind of completly shows the meaning of All Games in the first place. Where you can listen to AG radio all the time, and its about games so like you are saying play all games all the time. I dunno just my two cents for a good shirt.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 5 months ago #200581

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Are there any other color, other than white? Every white shirt turns yellow.....and not a good yellow either.