Forum

TOPIC: The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200238

• agn
  • Administrator
If you are owed a shirt, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will make sure it goes out with this batch. Thanks for being patient.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200241

sweet. get the store up asap.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200248

• Hendrix
Digital*Firefly wrote:
sweet. get the store up asap.
Ditto

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200250

I think the people working on the new site should get a shirt..... or cash. :P
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200256

• Yama86
  • Level 8
Hey Scot, I really liked the "Lag Sucks" shirt you wore on the E3 Roundtable. Are you ever going to have that shirt available?
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200259

• agn
  • Administrator
I have the negatives, I can have some made, just trying to avoid the problem of too many choices to keep in inventory. That was one of the most popular so we should see it.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200270

I wanted to buy the lag sucks one months ago but they were all sold out. I'd buy one if you bring em back.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200272

Sweet. I just sent you the email thread about my last order when you started having issues with the printer. I hope some of the new shirts will come in Circus Tent size.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200273

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I have a "I've probably killed you online." one, it shrunk to hell though.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

The new All Games Shirts are finally designed and are being printed 13 years 3 months ago #200275

The Matrix wrote:
I have a "I've probably killed you online." one, it shrunk to hell though.
yeah me too.