Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 9 months ago #178695

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
As announced on this week's Bobby Blackwolf Show, we here at All Games Radio are taking our first steps towards expanding our lineup of compelling talk programs about video games TONIGHT. When Scot Rubin's All Games Interactive goes off the air at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific on Monday, March 6th, we will be premiering Orange Lounge Radio, a two and a half hour weekly show about games that don't suck (and sometimes about the ones that do.)Orange Lounge Radio is hosted by DarkSakura, Skie, and Loki, three friends from the Bemani/DDR scene in Sacramento, California. They broadcast on their Live365 station each and every Sunday night with the latest news and rants on what's going on in gaming. Popular segments include DarkSakura's Website of the Week and the FU's of the Week, which expand your mind outside of just gaming.Orange Lounge Radio was the recipient of the first annual Podcast Award for Best Gaming Podcast, and has been featured in television and print in the Sacramento area. They've also teamed up with other area broadcasters and musicians to host Sacramento Independant Audio for Katrina Relief, a money and pet supply donation drive for hurricane victims, both human and animal.We will be airing the show on Monday nights at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific. Even though the podcast is released in two parts, with Part A being released late Sunday night and Part B being released on Wednesday, we will be airing both parts. We're also rebroadcasting the show in better audio quality than you've ever heard in the past on OLR. If you thought they sounded great on the podcast, just wait until you hear them in high quality on All Games Radio!You can visit OLR on the web from your PC at orangeloungeradio.com or from your PSP at OLRPSP.com. You can visit All Games Radio at Allgames.com. The All Games Radio web player is at AllGamesRadio.com or you can use our SHOUTcast stream directly in any player that supports SHOUTcast.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 9 months ago #178711

I've never heard of this show. I will check it out.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 9 months ago #178759

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I've never heard of it either, sounds cool though.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 9 months ago #178773

• Shady45
  • Level 10
Same here, but it sounds really cool. I'll check it out.
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 9 months ago #178786

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
I listened to the show live last night, and some old Podcasts I downloaded. It's really great. Perfect add to AllGames Radio.

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 9 months ago #178901

• LOKI OLR
  • Level 1
AllGames.com User wrote:
I hope you guys enjoy the show.
Whoops, that was me. Anyways, I do hope you enjoy the show.

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 9 months ago #179007

• Regole
  • Stage A - 1
Sweet shit, nice to see Allgames getting bigger.

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 8 months ago #179481

• Toshin
  • Level 2
Hey Loki, hows that ibook? ;) Haven't seen you Skie or the crew lately but good job on the addition to the network :cool:

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 8 months ago #179782

• FlamingTP
  • Level 1
sounds like a quality show, I'll load up some archive casts.

Orange Lounge Radio Coming To All Games Radio 13 years 8 months ago #181631

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
RERUN TIMES FOR ORANGE LOUNGE RADIO:Tuesday: Noon Eastern/9AM Pacific, 5PM Eastern/2PM PacificThursday: Noon Eastern/9AM Pacific
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
  • Page: