Forum

TOPIC: Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #389329

Bring Back Mayor And Jessica And Scot And Anal And Four Strength Leather Bealt And Rapping Cat And Everyoneeeeeeeeeeee I Miss You Guyssssssssssssss
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #389331

lol seconded, those are all good memories but it's looks like AGI is making a Transformation to Scot's new show "Real Time Radio with Scot Rubin"I guess the question is Scott will we see Mayor Young or Redmond or any of the old crew again?
Wii Code: 7582-1250-9302-3446 Mario Kart Wii: 3437-3369-6161 PSN Name: GunstarSilver Steam ID: GunstarSilver

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #389336

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
I know Mayor has been doing Fantastic Forum again but I would love to hear the crew back together again, especially Redmond since it seems like it has been forever since we last heard from him.
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #389337

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
If you are curious what Redmond, Lawrence and Jes is up too you can follow them on twitter.bensakiMayorYoungJesVI'm sure if Scot is doing a show we will hear from some of the other co-hosts from time to time. I don't think we will ever see them all together on a regular basis. The archives are timeless though. It's awesome listening to predictions on launches of software and consoles after the fact. AGI is still hilarious and excellent. My hope is that everyone that did the show sees lots of success because they deserve it. It was one hell of a run.

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #389374

• agn
  • Administrator
As soon as app a day gets past our next shoot I'll be able to talk more about real time radio. The show is open to red, lawrence, and anyone else that wants to participate. Even you guys. Also working to add more live shows that have been pitched. There is no funding so it has to take be in a backup position.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 2 months ago #389430

agn;389374 wrote:
As soon as app a day gets past our next shoot I'll be able to talk more about real time radio. The show is open to red, lawrence, and anyone else that wants to participate. Even you guys. Also working to add more live shows that have been pitched. There is no funding so it has to take be in a backup position.
Take your time, amigo -- we're a patient bunch. Hell, we've waited this long. :p But you've gotta admit, considering the site switched over to the new look and with the impending forum switchover and the idea of new shows... it's pretty easy to get excited about AGR's future, innit?

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 2 months ago #389464

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Looking forward to the newness.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 years 2 months ago #389545

• Baldameer
  • Level 1
Glad to hear that Scot will return to broadcasting. So many games to cover, just so much to catch up on. I'm really looking forward to it. :D
[gamercard]Baldameer[/gamercard]

Bring Back Agi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years 7 months ago #399840

It's back!
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)