Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show?

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 1 week ago #373703

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Just be glad some of the regular callers from Bobby's show or OLR don't call in. I name names but the two guys I'm thinking of are less coherent than Curtis and BOTH have horridly nasal voices.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 1 week ago #373709

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Chris I like you, I have to agree with Scot in saying you are one of the most knowledgeable sports gamers around. I'm on board with whatever form the show takes on. Scot always finds a way to spark discussion and debate. Also, every show there is an opportunity to hear a JBishop call, I could listen to that guy read a television's Operator's Manual. "An' then you fuckin' press the input button or some shit... I don't know muthafucka."The show has been on during my drive home and at this point I don't have the technology to listen live. If the topic for the day is known in advance I will call and chime in.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 6 days ago #374067

• shiroren8
Baldameer;373513 wrote:
I have no complaints, not one. I am thankful that Scot decided to continue and the show is still as entertaining as ever. All Games has such talented listeners and contributors that I always enjoy hearing the listeners banter with Scot. Sure I miss Jess and Lawrence and they'll always have a special place in our hearts but the show must go on. :)
JoEDigiTECH;373709 wrote:
Chris I like you, I have to agree with Scot in saying you are one of the most knowledgeable sports gamers around. I'm on board with whatever form the show takes on. Scot always finds a way to spark discussion and debate. Also, every show there is an opportunity to hear a JBishop call, I could listen to that guy read a television's Operator's Manual. "An' then you fuckin' press the input button or some shit... I don't know muthafucka."The show has been on during my drive home and at this point I don't have the technology to listen live. If the topic for the day is known in advance I will call and chime in.
exactly to both comments. i miss hearing mayor and jessica but people move on other folks step up and things take new directions. i just wish i was home during the shows so i could listen live and maybe chime in at times. could always quit my job.... hmmmmm its an idea. an jbishop i always die laughing when he calls in, i love the back and forth with him an scot when they are talking bout games they've played against one another. hella funny.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 1 day ago #374364

Keep doing what you're doing Scott I'm glad you are finally back.
Wii Code: 7582-1250-9302-3446 Mario Kart Wii: 3437-3369-6161 PSN Name: GunstarSilver Steam ID: GunstarSilver

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 1 day ago #374368

agn;373335 wrote:
That was Chrisphil on the last show about Fight Night, and I find him to be one of the most informative sports gamers out there. As for Ted, his mic was on mono last time and low.Mayor works alot. Jessica has moved on to girlgamer.comEvery show I do evolves and finds its groove. The stuff I'm working on now will do just that and new personalities will emerge. It happened at AGN/Pseudo G4 AGI and will happen again. Im just trying to talk about games, that's what I love to do.
Scot...you're fucking awesome. You do this because you love it. I support people that have that kind of heart. Stick to your guns. You're one of the best, if not the best (in my opinion) video game hosts. You've got a certain charisma. And your attitude screams "fuck you, I'll do what I want".

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 9 years 11 months ago #375358

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
When does the show air? Is it a once a week thing? I'll miss the whole (old) crew but if Scots still behind the mic, I'll listen.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 9 years 11 months ago #375370

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
True;375358 wrote:
When does the show air? Is it a once a week thing? I'll miss the whole (old) crew but if Scots still behind the mic, I'll listen.
Nothing regular yet. From the few new shows that have been done you can tell Scot misses it. Every time he does a show its like there was never a break, he just jumps right in. It has been a lot less buggy though.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 9 years 11 months ago #375436

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Call me crazy, but I'm speculating...just speculating, mind you...that Mr. Rubin may be knee deep in contracts at this point and/or possibly, now seeing the light at the other end of the tunnel. ;)Thankfully, I'm sure he's experienced enough to know better than to just jump into something without working all of the details into a legally enforceable agreement.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 9 years 11 months ago #375449

Flavius;375436 wrote:
Call me crazy, but I'm speculating...just speculating, mind you...that Mr. Rubin may be knee deep in contracts at this point and/or possibly, now seeing the light at the other end of the tunnel. ;)Thankfully, I'm sure he's experienced enough to know better than to just jump into something without working all of the details into a legally enforceable agreement.
Loose talk has it that he's in the midst of bringing on new, exciting shows to compliment AGI, DPL, FNL, BobbyBlackwolf and the rest. Or so loose talk has it.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 9 years 11 months ago #375467

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
Yea I think Scot's waiting on the new allgames site redesign to start up AGL, he also said he had some family stuff he had to take care of as well.
  • Page: