Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show?

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373300

The guy Scot had on for the latest show is about as dry and unlistenable as Bobby Blackwolf's new co host from CC Gaming.... Sorry to be negative but I do appreciate Scot at least having a show (although I am still waiting to hear his valued opinion on the Xbox vs. PS3 fight, considering he has been gone so long and a lot has happened in the console battle...)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373302

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
What are you talking about...and Glen is the man.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373307

He said mayor young was working,and i think your talking about ted being dry,I think hes good.And Jessica works a lot also.Didn't you see http://forums.allgames.com/showthread.php?p=373297#post373297.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373308

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I can listen to Scot talk by himself all day long. I like Ted on the show, he needs his mike turned up though.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373311

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
Don't count on Jess coming back to the new show. You'll just have to take my word on that. Hopefully Mayor makes a guest appearance though.

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373335

• agn
  • Administrator
That was Chrisphil on the last show about Fight Night, and I find him to be one of the most informative sports gamers out there. As for Ted, his mic was on mono last time and low.Mayor works alot. Jessica has moved on to girlgamer.comEvery show I do evolves and finds its groove. The stuff I'm working on now will do just that and new personalities will emerge. It happened at AGN/Pseudo G4 AGI and will happen again. Im just trying to talk about games, that's what I love to do.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373356

TheFriendlyWhiteSchvatza;373300 wrote:
The guy Scot had on for the latest show is about as dry and unlistenable as Bobby Blackwolf's new co host from CC Gaming....
Yeah I don't like me too....but can you do a better job? The number to call in is 866-880-0156.....
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373513

• Baldameer
  • Level 1
I have no complaints, not one. I am thankful that Scot decided to continue and the show is still as entertaining as ever. All Games has such talented listeners and contributors that I always enjoy hearing the listeners banter with Scot. Sure I miss Jess and Lawrence and they'll always have a special place in our hearts but the show must go on. :)
[gamercard]Baldameer[/gamercard]

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373514

Baldameer;373513 wrote:
I have no complaints, not one. I am thankful that Scot decided to continue and the show is still as entertaining as ever. All Games has such talented listeners and contributors that I always enjoy hearing the listeners banter with Scot. Sure I miss Jess and Lawrence and they'll always have a special place in our hearts but the show must go on. :)
Exactly!!!
[URL=
]
[/URL]PSN ID: AegisOfReach

Has anyone addressed neither Jess nor The Mayor being on the show? 10 years 2 months ago #373609

• SamT
  • Level 1
I can still sit there and listen to the casts, it must be weird starting it all over again, building up a base and all ..sure it'll get its groove soon (not that I don't think it has got one :)
  • Page: