Forum

TOPIC: Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while?

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 4 months ago #361930

I would very much like to get your opinion on all the gaming news that has occurred with the Xbox and PS3 since you have not been doing a show. Could you please just bite the bullet and throw down an hour of comments on gaming news every now and then either live or (preferably and I would guess easier for you) on a podcast ? Although your co-hosts, the video feed and the interaction with the chatters was wonderful I think no one would have a problem with you just releasing something bare bones for now so we can hear from you and get your take on the console wars and such again. Think about it would you? Thanks...A Big Fan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 4 months ago #361931

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Hey, I agree with you, but you can't double topic.

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 4 months ago #361948

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
TheFriendlyWhiteSchvatza;361930 wrote:
I would very much like to get your opinion on all the gaming news that has occurred with the Xbox and PS3 since you have not been doing a show. Could you please just bite the bullet and throw down an hour of comments on gaming news every now and then either live or (preferably and I would guess easier for you) on a podcast ? Although your co-hosts, the video feed and the interaction with the chatters was wonderful I think no one would have a problem with you just releasing something bare bones for now so we can hear from you and get your take on the console wars and such again. Think about it would you? Thanks...A Big Fan
You mean like he did yesterday on Dead Pixel Live?D

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 4 months ago #361961

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
dhopkins;361948 wrote:
You mean like he did yesterday on Dead Pixel Live?D
What is this Dead Pixel Live you speak of? :p

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 4 months ago #362026

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
JoEDigiTECH;361961 wrote:
What is this Dead Pixel Live you speak of? :p
Ohhhh... You went there.

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 4 months ago #362053

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
Yeah Scot just call into dpl every month to give us some of your opinions. I loved the past two dpl's episode. Wednesday we had Scot, Thursday we had Young, is Jessica coming on Monday?
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 3 months ago #364064

Thank you for doing the new podcast Scot with Mister Young and Redmond. It was so much better than when you went on with Derrick the other week. Derrick is a nice fellow and all but he did not know how to use that great opportunity of having you on properly and instead wanted to annoyingly make your visit all about Derrik and what I consider his unfunny jokes.

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 3 months ago #364077

Until part three when Derrik comes on and decides the shows now going to be about nothing but him and his questioning. Derrik sit back and let Scot have his show. A nice guide might for yoy to listen how much Mayor Young chimes in which is about a third of what you did and he was on all five segments...

Master Rubin could you please just do a solo news commentary cast once in a while? 10 years 3 months ago #364185

• Rook
  • Level 6
Yeah, I hate when people do stuff too, TheFriendlyWhiteSchvatza.Nah, but seriously, I hope you get hit by a fucking bus.