Forum

TOPIC: Scot Rubin you owe us!

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360830

• agn
  • Administrator
Doing that show required multiple people to work for free 5 days a week. In the current economy that just doesn't make sense for any of us. I am doing a lot behind the scenes to evolve what I've done over the past 12 years. Things like this take time if they are going to be done in a way that is sustainable. Us doing a show and then stopping after a few weeks because something else comes up doesn't really do much more than distract from a bigger initiative.AGI made some money through donations and sponsorships but not enough to pay lawrence, Jess, or myself for our time. The site currently supports the cost of streaming hosting etc. but since almost nobody clicks on any ads on this forum or the home page, there isnt much money left for anything else. That's why I am going the other route which takes longer.Believe me nobody wishes there was a daily show more than me, I did it for almost 10 years off and on, so it's not something I am happy about.The good thing is i've had a lot of time to play games that I never would have been able to before. Spore has been a great experience that I think many people just don't have the time to invest in playing it to its fullest potential
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360837

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
agn;360830 wrote:
Doing that show required multiple people to work for free 5 days a week. In the current economy that just doesn't make sense for any of us. I am doing a lot behind the scenes to evolve what I've done over the past 12 years. Things like this take time if they are going to be done in a way that is sustainable. Us doing a show and then stopping after a few weeks because something else comes up doesn't really do much more than distract from a bigger initiative.AGI made some money through donations and sponsorships but not enough to pay lawrence, Jess, or myself for our time. The site currently supports the cost of streaming hosting etc. but since almost nobody clicks on any ads on this forum or the home page, there isnt much money left for anything else. That's why I am going the other route which takes longer.Believe me nobody wishes there was a daily show more than me, I did it for almost 10 years off and on, so it's not something I am happy about.The good thing is i've had a lot of time to play games that I never would have been able to before. Spore has been a great experience that I think many people just don't have the time to invest in playing it to its fullest potential
So all we have to do is click ads like crazy for a few months, then enough money will have been made to bring AGI (or it's new equivalent) to the table?;):D

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360847

agn;360830 wrote:
Heres what we do: We convince Curtisa that Jessica will speak on the phone with him for the small price of $10 every 3-min.Instant profit.
[gamercard]Detective Rocko[/gamercard]

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360849

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Don't believe them Scot, you only owe me. Give me your bailout money.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360853

Scot doesn't owe us anything, but Lawrence promised us AGI 2.0 months ago. Haaaaaay Lawrence, we're calling to collect. Pay what you owe! :-P
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360857

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Digital*Firefly;360853 wrote:
Scot doesn't owe us anything, but Lawrence promised us AGI 2.0 months ago. Haaaaaay Lawrence, we're calling to collect. Pay what you owe! :-P
lol, that's true! Where are you Lawrence? Too busy planning the All Games TV Show?

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360863

• Beta76
  • Level 5
Click the ads, be patient, and stop whining.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360864

We all miss agi but what can u do. It got me through 12 hour days 6 days a week and I'm forever greatfull.
[gamercard]Tallness420[/gamercard]

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #360881

• LowVoltag3
Pay what you owe scot.... just pay what you owe.....

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 4 months ago #361071

• hostyl1
  • Level 3
Wait, hold up!Scot played Spore?You can knock me over with a feather now. :)BTW: Scot, did you ever finish GTA4?
[gamercard]hostyl1[/gamercard]