Forum

TOPIC: Scot Rubin you owe us!

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360786

• Kermit079
  • Level 1
Scot.... please don't take one look at the title and think I'm a troll or ungrateful, but here's the thing. You abandoned us. AGI got a lot of us through each work day with a smile on our face in an otherwise bleak and unremarkable day.I listen to a lot of podcasts, both from All Games Radio and from other sources as well. DPL is good, and there are a lot of folks doing a lot of interesting things on the internet. But there is nothing out there that can fill the shoes of or even make me forget that I miss listening to AGI. You did something that cannot be replicated anywhere else. You left us with almost no warning, and even on the last show you gave us promises of AGI 2.0 or a weekend podcast that you were thinking about doing. I know now there are rumors of all kinds of things that you may be planning since the CGS died and they all sound great, but so did AGI 2.0. I want the real AGI, with you as a host taking live calls and getting distracted from the gaming news while talking about Madden and banning Curtis and spamming sounds effects. Please, give us something. Throw us a bone. Do 1 show a month or something! I know it wasn't exactly making you rich, but in AGI you had something that was so special and magical, that doing exactly that again should be an honor and a goal to shoot for. Please.... on behalf of the community and all of the archive listeners... give us back AGI. You always said it was our show.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360789

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Scot doesn't owe us shit. He along with Lawrence, Jessica, Redmond, 1337, James, coughRoncough and others have given us countless hours of content. There isn't another podcaster in the world that has put in the amount of hours that Scot and AGI did. We all know it sucks, but such is life. Listen to the archives and contribute to the Things I learned from AGI Thread and enjoy the gift that was already given to us.The old shows still hold up. It is great listening to the predictions that the cast made knowing now what has come true and what hasn't. Suck it up and drive on.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360790

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
It's hard out there for a pimp.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360792

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
All I want from Scot Rubin is the best of AGI CD. It was a wonderful few years, and I understand he had to move on, but throw us a bone here brother!

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360794

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Sully907;360792 wrote:
All I want from Scot Rubin is the best of AGI CD. It was a wonderful few years, and I understand he had to move on, but throw us a bone here brother!
Click: ShowsThey are all best of.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360799

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Scot made nothing doing AGI, and he probably LOST a lot of money. Don't expect it to come back.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360804

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
Scot owes us? He gave us hundreds of hours of free entertainment, and he owes us? You must be drunk.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360805

• Yama86
  • Level 8
I don't really think Scot owes us anything at all. We all owe him bigtime. Years of big laughs, a cool message board, friends that I flew across the country to stay out waaaay too late with........(I could go on for a while) Having been part of the allgames community since about '97 has taught me something. Scot loves to entertain us. I think, when the time is right, AGI will be back on air in one form or another. Untill that day I will patiently wait for the next show.
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360808

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
I feel your pain Kermit and I get the point your making too redertainment. However I think Scot atleast owes us a statement on the whole agi 2.0 thing. If it is over just come out and say it, don't let it dangle in front of us like a carrot to a horse.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

Scot Rubin you owe us! 10 years 6 months ago #360818

Well, according to his post on Facebook the other day he's gearing up to do a weekly AGI television show. Things take time, be patient.
http://killzown.com/image.php?user=the_FREELANCER"Learning to be you is what hurts most"