Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Scot's Blog thread

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355866

• agn
  • Administrator
I just realized there is no way to leave a comment on episodes on this version of the site so I am making this thread for those interested in leaving their comments on the blog here.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355867

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
Pretty sweet, I never checked that out I will have to try it out tonight if the kids ever let me have the consoles back.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355868

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I wish the real Celtics game went down like that the other day. We will get them when they visit Boston.

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355869

• TigerGL
  • Level 1
I used to watch basketball on a regular basis when I was in middle school but I lost interest in the NBA because every time there's a championship game, it's always the Lakers or the Spurs winning the title.

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355876

Would love to hear your feedback on both NBA games and your prediction for the Celtics and the NBA as well.
I'm got Live '09 for a couple weeks now and and yes you can have a CPU vs. CPU match (LA beat Boston by 14 in my game). I liking the game so far and having ESPN recaps of real world games is just awesome. My only two gripes is that there are long loading times and the DNA data thing still needs some work.Short term prediction on Boston, with a lost on Christmas day and another one last night with GSW, they are going to lose their top spot on the power rankings this week and if they are not careful that same spot in the East too.Finals prediction, its either LA Vs. Boston or LA vs. Cavs
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355882

TigerGL;355869 wrote:
I used to watch basketball on a regular basis when I was in middle school but I lost interest in the NBA because every time there's a championship game, it's always the Lakers or the Spurs winning the title.
Curtis, you're back? I thought that you were still banned. Huh.Anyways, back to the regular sheduled program...That sounds like a really impressive game. I haven't played a basketball game in ages. I think the last one I played was on the Dreamcast. *please don't stone me to death*
Land Of The Free, Indeed.

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355888

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
JohnnyWuFei;355882 wrote:
Curtis, you're back? I thought that you were still banned. Huh.
He is. He keeps telling me he'll promise to stop ban evading so I can unban him for real, and then he ban evades. Then he sends me repeated messages about how he's boycotting All Games until there's a firm return date for AGI, and then ban evades again. So either that's him breaking his promise to me, or it's someone impersonating him to get him in trouble. Either way, the account's banned.EDIT: Stay on topic guys, NBA...
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355891

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #355993

• jimbo1215
  • Level 1
you can do CPU vs CPU in madden and just as a sidebar comment Brett Favre is an interception machine and NE got screwed. I'm not a Pats fan Scot but the Pats should have been given both the AFC and NFC west titles
[gamercard]jimbo1215[/gamercard]

Scot's Blog thread 10 years 11 months ago #356205

• ShadowNextGen
  • Level 2
  • Thank you received: 3
jimbo1215;355993 wrote:
you can do CPU vs CPU in madden and just as a sidebar comment Brett Favre is an interception machine and NE got screwed. I'm not a Pats fan Scot but the Pats should have been given both the AFC and NFC west titles
Maybe I am missing something here. The Patriots play in the AFC East. Why should they have been given both the AFC and NFC west titles? They aren't a NFC team and they don't play in the AFC west division.
  • Page: