Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Christmas with AGI?

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355092

• hostyl1
  • Level 3
Hello all,I realize that AGI 2.0 isn't quite ready for beta testing yet, but I wondered if y'all might get together for a small show next week just to say hi? I know that this time last year my 360 red-ringed and calling in to y'all helped "talk me off the ledge" so to speak. It would be a real holiday treat to hear (see) y'all. Perhaps a Free Play Friday.Oh and particularly to Scot, sorry to hear about the CGS. But know that was only taken away to make room for a better opportunity for you in the future.lata, jeremy
[gamercard]hostyl1[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355094

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
This would be a treat. I have been loading a bunch of archived episodes to my Blackberry so I can listen to them when I have to shovel this weekend. A new episode would be great.Listening to AGI while shoveling have has gone hand in hand the last couple years. My neighbors thought I was nuts last winter when I busted into laughter as I was scrapping the ice off my sidewalk. Curtis had just called back in with the revelation that he liked Blow Angel Lauren after previously snubbing her. I almost fell on the ice in laughter.Good times.. good times.

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355103

hostyl1;355092 wrote:
Hello all,I realize that AGI 2.0 isn't quite ready for beta testing yet, but I wondered if y'all might get together for a small show next week just to say hi? I know that this time last year my 360 red-ringed and calling in to y'all helped "talk me off the ledge" so to speak. It would be a real holiday treat to hear (see) y'all. Perhaps a Free Play Friday.
This thought makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355129

It does sound like good idea to have some afternoon special of 2.0, and you just reminded me of last year x-mas special with Curtis...awe memories.
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355192

• Kdog96
  • Level 2
JoEDigiTECH;355094 wrote:
Listening to AGI while shoveling have has gone hand in hand the last couple years. My neighbors thought I was nuts last winter when I busted into laughter as I was scrapping the ice off my sidewalk. Curtis had just called back in with the revelation that he liked Blow Angel Lauren after previously snubbing her. I almost fell on the ice in laughter.Good times.. good times.
I hear ya Joe, I too have had the AGI crew keep me company on many a winter night, shoveling away. Made it a hell of a lot more bearable... and yeah the fact that my headphones and iPod were tucked away under winter clothing made my outbursts of laughter seem even all the more nutty. The neighbors were a little wary of the 'laughing shoveler guy'. :pSeriously though, an AGI Christmas Special would be a hell of a treat! I'd put on a cheesy Christmas sweater, bring the laptop over by the fire and settle into a comfy chair with a cold beer and just smile my ass off. If the stars could align and make this happen, it'd be a great way to end the year!

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355194

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
I remember last years Christmas show when Scot was trying to convince to Curtis that the Pinnacle Studio editing software was the worst piece of video editing software ever, He started reading out all the negative reviews and Curtis just ignores it thinking its the best software ever.

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355206

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
LOL yeah I remember that one, TigerClaw. Classic.Wow I can't believe that was all a whole year ago.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355208

• LowVoltag3
Yea, I really would like AGI back.

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355213

My fondest memories were the overuse of the Curtis Christmas song. I think that happened just a couple months after I began listening to the show.
[gamercard]Detective Rocko[/gamercard]

Christmas with AGI? 10 years 8 months ago #355226

All this talk of AGI makes me sad in the pants. Help us Scot Rubin, you're our only hope.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]
  • Page: