Forum

TOPIC: Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353541

• havok978
  • Level 6
Mike Fuller;353473 wrote:
I was happy until I read Blackwolfs post about his AGI ripoff how will that affect AGI 2.0 I really hope it doesn't especially Free Play Friday I dont want a ripoff I want AGI and so do all your fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not quite sure how Bobby's show will be a ripoff when Bobby said last night that he ran the whole idea through Scot in the first place, especially since he wanted to use some of the ideas done on previous Freeplay Fridays. But what do I know...
[gamercard]havok979[/gamercard]
Wii Friend Code: 0041-2774-6791-8109PS3 Friend Name: havok978
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353557

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Mike Fuller;353473 wrote:
I was happy until I read Blackwolfs post about his AGI ripoff how will that affect AGI 2.0 I really hope it doesn't especially Free Play Friday I dont want a ripoff I want AGI and so do all your fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AmazedsatSuma;353514 wrote:
Scot thats great news and I can't wait to hear more Please help make these forums more productive, cut off both your handsK thanx bye
What Sats said, and also, don't reproduce. Ever. :p

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353561

TwIzTuD;351260 wrote:
http://www.thecgs.com/I saw the news posted on Joystiq and I remembered that Scot just went there to work. Too bad for Scot.
maybe after we get awards are hard

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353595

Sorry again for making you all mad I did not realize how people would react as I only listen to AGI and really never came into chat or the forums except for in the Ustream chat for DPL where they dont like Blackwolf and I thought that was just shared by the community! I mean Curtis doesnt trust Blackwolf and says that Blackwolf cursed him out and Curtis has contributed much to Allgames so I just assumed that Blackwolf wasnt liked in the community my bad!!!!!!!!!!But its great news that AGI 2.0 will have preference when it does come back so lets all hug kum bay ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353599

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Mike Fuller;353595 wrote:
Sorry again for making you all mad I did not realize how people would react as I only listen to AGI and really never came into chat or the forums except for in the Ustream chat for DPL where they dont like Blackwolf and I thought that was just shared by the community! I mean Curtis doesnt trust Blackwolf and says that Blackwolf cursed him out and Curtis has contributed much to Allgames so I just assumed that Blackwolf wasnt liked in the community my bad!!!!!!!!!!But its great news that AGI 2.0 will have preference when it does come back so lets all hug kum bay ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to be careful not to dive head long into the shark tank.

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353600

JoEDigiTECH;353599 wrote:
You have to be careful not to dive head long into the shark tank.
I have learned that my bad please forgive me????????

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353602

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
I don't think Blackwolf wants to copy agi. If you listened to both shows they are two completly different shows. AGI is like a cool car crash and bobby blackwolf show is like a informative train. They both are cool to listen to and both are great and unique.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353603

• hostyl1
  • Level 3
Mike Fuller;353595 wrote:
I mean Curtis doesnt trust Blackwolf and says that Blackwolf cursed him out and Curtis has contributed much to Allgames so I just assumed that Blackwolf wasnt liked in the community my bad!!!!!!!!!!!
So wait, you thought the community preferred *CURTIS* to the ban-hammer-wielding Georgian-awesomeness that is Blackwolf? WOW! You really arent from around here are you? :)Anyway, welcome! But if you plan on sticking around for a while, make sure you're thick skinned. The All Games community tends to skin people alive....and those are the ones we like ;)
[gamercard]hostyl1[/gamercard]

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353609

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
ban-hammer-wielding Georgian-awesomeness
LMAOThis thread has been hi-jacked!! We were talking about AGI , being under girl's hoods and DirecTV goodness. Stay focused or go chase that butterfly! :)

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 8 months ago #353622

I mean Curtis doesnt trust Blackwolf and says that Blackwolf cursed him out and Curtis has contributed much to Allgames so I just assumed that Blackwolf wasnt liked in the community my bad!!!!!!!!!!
What has Curtis contributed other than the need to look into restraining orders?
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE