Forum

TOPIC: Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353306

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
agn;353246 wrote:
Stay tuned, I'm working under the hood of AGI. I can't say much more but i promise I am working on some deals that will take AGI forward thanks to DirecTV
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DWoooHooo!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353317

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Does this mean AGI will be buggy when it's cloudy?

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353321

Awwweeesssssoooommmeeee!:D:D:DToken White Guy;353317 wrote:
Does this mean AGI will be mad buggy when it's cloudy?
Fixed :-D
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353322

agn;353246 wrote:
Stay tuned, I'm working under the hood of AGI. I can't say much more but i promise I am working on some deals that will take AGI forward thanks to DirecTV
I feel like Homer does when he see's beer or/and donuts.

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353385

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
I am still sticking to my prediction, AGI 2.0 returns March 24, 2009. Quote me on that.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353470

agn;353246 wrote:
This is great amazing news Scott! I am an archive listener for a while and have never really joined up here but I really miss AGI and am glad to see it return! My favorite AGIs were the Free Play Friday where you went on for hours and hours of entertainment without having to worry about stopping for any other shows. AGI is the one true podcast on this website and I am happy to see it return in all its glory and I cant wait to spend all Friday night with Scott Lawrence and Jess!

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353473

I was happy until I read Blackwolfs post about his AGI ripoff how will that affect AGI 2.0 I really hope it doesn't especially Free Play Friday I dont want a ripoff I want AGI and so do all your fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353514

Scot thats great news and I can't wait to hear moreMike Fuller;353473 wrote:
I was happy until I read Blackwolfs post about his AGI ripoff how will that affect AGI 2.0 I really hope it doesn't especially Free Play Friday I dont want a ripoff I want AGI and so do all your fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please help make these forums more productive, cut off both your handsK thanx bye
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353517

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Mike Fuller;353473 wrote:
AGI 2.0 will take preference over FNG on All Games Radio if they want it.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Does This News Mean AGI Will Be Back 10 years 9 months ago #353523

Mike Fuller;353473 wrote:
When AGI actually comes back complain, otherwise stfu... Because we honestly don't know when or at what capacity AGI will come back... Scot has only given us limited info so far...And like what Blackwolf said, AGI 2.0 was in mind when he made FNG... So if/when AGI comes back (and they do Free Play Friday) then there won't be a simulcast of his show on AGR while AGI is on... So nothing is "forced" onto anyone... Also don't bash his show and call it a ripoff when its not even out yet...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*