Forum

TOPIC: AGI is dead?.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 3 days ago #350201

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
Like I have said in chat many times before: Patience is a virtue. If you do not have this virtue, I will teach it to you, manually.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 3 days ago #350206

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
jacobs34;350196 wrote:
I think that Scot needs to get a team together and start AGI anew. It wouldn't be easy because Scot made the perfect host, but I think the content of the show would be enough to carry a new host, and if we find the right people it could be a great show in its own right. I'm sure Scot is still thinking about what he wants done with AGI, and I hope we here from him soon.
Scot's busy having a real job.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 2 days ago #350277

• jacobs34
  • Level 1
Nut_Man;350206 wrote:
Scot's busy having a real job.
That doesn't mean he's too busy to post in a forum. I'm a full time student and work 40 hours a week, I'm sure he has time to let us know what's up.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 2 days ago #350279

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
jacobs34;350277 wrote:
That doesn't mean he's too busy to post in a forum. I'm a full time student and work 40 hours a week, I'm sure he has time to let us know what's up.
You might want to re-write that after you become a VP somewhere.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 2 days ago #350284

• bensaki
  • Level 4
jacobs34;350277 wrote:
Whoa, hold up. That's exactly what it means. Positions like VP of marketing or anything that involves coordinating a company's worldwide efforts (dude wasn't in China to sightsee) -- or anything that involves heavy-duty marketing strategies or brand expansion -- can't be covered in 40-hour work weeks. I'm not even sure the concept of a work week applies here.If he has to choose between posting to satisfy anyone who has the occasional attack of self-entitlement and working to provide for his family (and in turn, earn enough to work more on AG), I'm guessing he's picking the latter. I'm not going to start thinking he "owes" anyone anything and then make demands of time that he may or may not have. That just seems ignorant to me, and to be honest, I thought he'd earned a little more slack than that considering he carved out a space in his freaking home to keep the show going. I'd keep it down.
[gamercard]bensaki[/gamercard]Here\'s a blog. See it.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 2 days ago #350304

• agn
  • Administrator
I read the forums every day. Sometimes it's hard to respond when you dont have all the answers. I am planning on getting some of the gear to Lawrence this week. AllGames is never going to die, I hope there is more info in the next week or so I can share.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

AGI is dead?. 11 years 2 days ago #350307

• jacobs34
  • Level 1
bensaki;350284 wrote:
Whoa, hold up. That's exactly what it means. Positions like VP of marketing or anything that involves coordinating a company's worldwide efforts (dude wasn't in China to sightsee) -- or anything that involves heavy-duty marketing strategies or brand expansion -- can't be covered in 40-hour work weeks. I'm not even sure the concept of a work week applies here.If he has to choose between posting to satisfy anyone who has the occasional attack of self-entitlement and working to provide for his family (and in turn, earn enough to work more on AG), I'm guessing he's picking the latter. I'm not going to start thinking he "owes" anyone anything and then make demands of time that he may or may not have. That just seems ignorant to me, and to be honest, I thought he'd earned a little more slack than that considering he carved out a space in his freaking home to keep the show going. I'd keep it down.
You're right man. I was coming off as a dick there, I apologize. I realize that Scot is a much busier man than I am, and I appreciate all the effort he's put into AG over the years. Also, thanks for clearing things up Scot. Again, sorry for coming off the way I did, I should have chosen my words better.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 day ago #350326

• agn
  • Administrator
Don't think anything of it. On an unrelated note, I share the gaming news I read with the people I work with at CGS if anyone is interested.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 day ago #350348

• BCRenton
  • Level 4
Oh dear god... what bet did Rubin lose to change his forum avatar to that... you gamble-holic!BTW: Derrick's reply on Page 1 - awesome!I will patiently wait for my iTunes to auto-download the next AGI show, but until then, Raven-less DPL says hello (awesome!)
[gamercard]BCRenton[/gamercard]
[IMG]

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 day ago #350386

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
BCRenton;350348 wrote:
Oh dear god... what bet did Rubin lose to change his forum avatar to that... you gamble-holic!
This one.Only another week left just about, heheh..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!