Forum

TOPIC: AGI is dead?.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350107

• MilkYMoO!
  • Level 1
I'm guessing its never coming back again. Its a pity because it was one hell of a show. I'm listening to the archives from the start and after trying out so many other podacasts, I still can't find anything half as good as AGI.I'm listening to orange lounge radio, video game outsiders and the cagcasts but nothing compares to AGI. They're really good shows, but they're no AGI. Any other suggestions from the old AGI faithful?.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350108

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
I am not one to go into detail((because i don't know any details ) but it seems lawrence may be going through a tough time at the moment so i am happy to wait until the time is right for himall i know is his facebook status went from relationship to single :-(
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350110

• MilkYMoO!
  • Level 1
broxy bear;350108 wrote:
I am not one to go into detail((because i don't know any details ) but it seems lawrence may be going through a tough time at the moment so i am happy to wait until the time is right for him
Well fingers crossed broxy bear, AGI will be back. I hope the mayor is'nt having a bad time. I'm sure though all the AGI brigade will try to cheer him up whatever the hell is going on.We love you mayor young in an un-gayish way, well the male lot of us anyway.I'm so pissed right now, oh dear!.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350157

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
MilkYMoO!;350107 wrote:
I'm guessing its never coming back again. Its a pity because it was one hell of a show. I'm listening to the archives from the start and after trying out so many other podacasts, I still can't find anything half as good as AGI.I'm listening to orange lounge radio, video game outsiders and the cagcasts but nothing compares to AGI. They're really good shows, but they're no AGI. Any other suggestions from the old AGI faithful?.
Dead Pixel Live says 'Hi'D

lol 11 years 1 week ago #350160

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
lol Derrick, you're still one of the top 3 shows on the network.:cool:

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350161

pkjr92;350160 wrote:
lol Derrick, you're still one of the top 3 shows on the network.:cool:
One of the top 3? He is the network!
http://killzown.com/image.php?user=the_FREELANCER"Learning to be you is what hurts most"

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350162

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
The Analingus Bandit;350161 wrote:
One of the top 3? He is the network!
Let's not get out of hand now. DPL is good but it's far from consistent. Some episodes sound like EMO cutting material.

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350168

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
JoEDigiTECH;350162 wrote:
Let's not get out of hand now. DPL is good but it's far from consistent. Some episodes sound like EMO cutting material.
that should not be a problem anymore as Raven is gone. in my opinion thats was DPL'S best move , to get rid of him
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350178

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;350162 wrote:
DPL:long agojust like the hearse you die to get in againwe are so far from youburning on just like the match you strike to incineratethe lives of everyone you knowand what's the worst you takefrom every heart you breakand like the blade you stainwell i've been holding on tonightwhat's the worst that i can say?things are better if i stayso long and goodnightso long and goodnightcame a time when every star fallsbrought you to tears againwe are the very hurt you soldand what's the worst you takefrom every heart you breakand like the blade you stainwell i've been holding on tonightwhats the worst that i can saythings are better if i stayso long and goodnightso long and goodnightand if you carry on this waythings are better if i stayso long and goodnightso long and goodnightcan you hear me?are you near me?can we pretend to leave and thenwe'll meet again when both our cars collidewhat's the worst that i canthings are better if i stayso long and goodnightso long and goodnightand if you carry on this waythings are better if i stayso long and goodnightso long and goodnight

AGI is dead?. 11 years 1 week ago #350196

• jacobs34
  • Level 1
I think that Scot needs to get a team together and start AGI anew. It wouldn't be easy because Scot made the perfect host, but I think the content of the show would be enough to carry a new host, and if we find the right people it could be a great show in its own right. I'm sure Scot is still thinking about what he wants done with AGI, and I hope we here from him soon.