Forum

TOPIC: New AGI! Hurray!!!

New AGI! Hurray!!! 10 years 10 months ago #344213

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
There's a new podcast on the AGI feed! YAY!!!Wait... it's an interview by Geoff Keighley? What a fucking cock tease! What's next, taking longer than advertised to do something involved with the show? Wait...
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New AGI! Hurray!!! 10 years 10 months ago #344230

The professional Scot is more informative but less entertaining. He should have used in sound board during the interview.

New AGI! Hurray!!! 10 years 10 months ago #344266

• agn
  • Administrator
It was a cell phone call interview. My biggest regret was not playing up "greatest booth of our time" comments to Geoff.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

New AGI! Hurray!!! 10 years 10 months ago #344280

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
agn;344266 wrote:
It was a cell phone call interview. My biggest regret was not playing up "greatest booth of our time" comments to Geoff.
Serious question: can Geoff laugh at himself?

New AGI! Hurray!!! 10 years 10 months ago #344364

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
agn;344266 wrote:
It was an interesting listen. Shame it wasn't a full show and just an interview which was listed in the comments, so I knew what to expect. We need a podcast from China. :-) I guess this trip will be less then 2 weeks since it's almost time.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

New AGI! Hurray!!! 10 years 10 months ago #344367

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Davidb69;344364 wrote:
It was an interesting listen. Shame it wasn't a full show and just an interview which was listed in the comments, so I knew what to expect. We need a podcast from China. :-) I guess this trip will be less then 2 weeks since it's almost time.
I hear ya. I ended up listening to it twice (I had it on repeat as I did the dishes). A China show would be cool, or at least some pictures. Scot, I hope I can get a Madden rematch before you go.Happy Trails!

New AGI! Hurray!!! 10 years 10 months ago #344508

agn;344266 wrote:
Boo for the missed opportunity Scot. I didn't let it pass me by when I saw a post by GK on the official RB forum. See below.Too bad I doubt he will ever read it. He probably was in fire and forget mode.Quote:Originally Posted by geoffkeighley Hey guys, make sure to watch Spike TV on Saturday night at 11:30 PM when the network presents "30 Minutes to Midnight: Spike's Countdown to Rock Band 2."During the show you'll get to see the top 3 Xbox 360 user bands go head-to-head: Die! In a Fire, Here Comes a New Challenger, and Earth Wind and Centaur! Which one will come out on top?Also, the show features appearances by Rock Band 2 artists Cheap Trick, Die! In a Fire, and Judas Priest...they challenge the bands to play their songs, and you will hear what they all think of the game.30 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT -- Saturday Night at 11:30 ONLY on Spike TV!
Hey Geoff is this the greatest videogame special of our time?Also, I think those are not the true top three bands according to the leaderboards.I do want to see this but I'm in the UK til Friday.
Is your crotch on fire? WHAT!? Bensaki reports Burning Bush is delayed. ... What the hell is that?!