Forum

TOPIC: The Act by Cecropia up for Auction

The Act by Cecropia up for Auction 11 years 2 months ago #343334

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey all,Last month (8/11) AGI discussed an Arcade Game called The ACT. I thought it sounded cool so I went to Cecropia's siteto check the game out and I sent them the message below.
To whom it may concern, I would like to bring to your attention that your game "The Act" was recently discussed on All Games Interactive. All Games Interactive is a live daily Podcast focused on gaming and gaming culture. I thought I would reach out to you because the game sounded like a lot of fun and I'm sure the staff and community at the All Games Network would love to hear more about that project whatever else you all are working on. Below are a few links of interest. All Games Network- www.allgames.comPod Cast Feed Episode 556 aired 8.11.08 (Discussion of "The Act" was about an hour an a half into the show) http://www.allgames.com/radio/agi/episode/556/Contact info: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Good luck in all your future endeavors,JoEDigiTECH
Here is the Link to THE ACTWell anyway the recently hit me back with this:
After the success of The Act at California Extreme in San Jose recently, we’ve received numerous requests to auction off anther kit. Well, we went to the warehouse and found one!The auction, URL below, ends on Sunday the 14th.This kit is brand new and contains the completed version of The Act. These kits are basically PCs, a custom-made control knob, and our software. When connected to a monitor, the kit allows you to play the game. The kits can also be installed in video game cabinets. These kits have been selling for $600 - 900, though some have gone for over a grand.Here is the URL for the kit:http://tinyurl.com/TheActKitAuctionEndsSun14Sept This auction ends this Sunday, 14 September.Good luck bidding!Des PieriCecropiaPresident and COO
Take the information for what you will. There is about 10 hours left on the auction. Just thought I would pass it along.Also, Mayor or Scot. If you for whatever reason want to get in contact with Des Pieri, he forwarded me his direct line and email. I didn't want to post it here but if you want it PM me and I will hook you up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Act by Cecropia up for Auction 11 years 2 months ago #343423

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Sold for $809.
The administrator has disabled public write access.