Forum

TOPIC: So When is AGI coming back?

So When is AGI coming back? 10 years 9 months ago #348276

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
puppy dog wagging its tail while looking out the window waiting for its master to return and its tail starts wagging faster because the puppy sees someone approaching and the tail starts wagging even faster than before because it knows it just knows its the puppy's master but then the person comes up to the door and its just the mailman and the puppy barks and barks some more just to get some attention and the tail is still wagging though not as fast as before but then the mailman doesn't even look at the window where the puppy is standing that bastard and walks back down the sidewalk to go to the next house instead and the puppy stands motionless tail not wagging at all and makes a sad puppy face instead.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So When is AGI coming back? 10 years 9 months ago #348288

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
<==<< Puppy from narrative.

So When is AGI coming back? 10 years 9 months ago #348307

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;348288 wrote:
<==<< Puppy from narrative.
I've decided to expand this narrative into a full novel, Cormac McCarthy-style.You, JoE, will be my protagonist...a pup in a post-apocalyptic future. Tears will rain down from reader's wet eyes when they read about you, starving and near death, coming across a hundred-year-old PetCo Market and finding a bounty of Milkbone dog biscuits and Purina Puppy Chow hidden amongst the wreckage.If you'll excuse me, I have to go wait by the phone for the inevitable call from Michael Bay regarding the movie option.

So When is AGI coming back? 10 years 9 months ago #348308

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Flavius;348307 wrote:
I've decided to expand this narrative into a full novel, Cormac McCarthy-style.You, JoE, will be my protagonist...a pup in a post-apocalyptic future. Tears will rain down from reader's wet eyes when they read about you, starving and near death, coming across a hundred-year-old PetCo Market and finding a bounty of Milkbone dog biscuits and Purina Puppy Chow hidden amongst the wreckage.If you'll excuse me, I have to go wait by the phone for the inevitable call from Michael Bay regarding the movie option.
Epic win this will be.

So When is AGI coming back? 10 years 9 months ago #348313

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
chaunteuse;348266 wrote:
Oh, actually I said "hopefully." I know I was talking really fast and it may have gotten lost in my speech:) Or maybe I said "hopefully" in my head but didn't verbalize, who knows, I do that at times...Either way, I know Lawrence is working hard to get us up ASAP although we still DON'T have a final date. Sorry for the confusion.And thanks to everyone who came and supported me on the Coin Op show! I had so much fun and all of you were great. It makes me miss the show even more! O, and thanks Tigerclaw for spreading the word about it:)
No problem Jessica, Keep us up to date when ever it does. :)

So When is AGI coming back? 10 years 9 months ago #348333

• bensaki
  • Level 4
Flavius;348307 wrote:
That reminds me, I still want a puppy.
[gamercard]bensaki[/gamercard]Here\'s a blog. See it.

So When is AGI coming back? 10 years 9 months ago #348348

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
bensaki;348333 wrote:
That reminds me, I still want a puppy.
Me too.Probably not the best thing for us right now, though, what with the baby crawling all over the house and just starting to move around while standing up (not quite walking...yet). I'm thinking late next year will probably work.No "yip-yip" dogs for me, like Yorkies or Chihuahuas...good god, they're not dogs, they're rats with collars! I'm thinking a Goldie or a Black Lab...bigger dogs with pretty even temperaments.