Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340368

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Agnostic;340349 wrote:
Unidentified flying objects are real. Unidentified flying objects relating to little green men is something different.
Just echoing this. I have actually seen objects in the sky I cannot identify, but that doesn't mean they're from Mars. I'm just too dumb to identify them, and they're flying, and they're an object. Hence, they're a UFO.Now, trust me, I would LOVE to believe that our civilization has had contact with aliens - in fact there are lots of ancient art that looks like they depict flying saucers and aliens/astronauts and such, and some even interpret some of the things in the Bible being alien intervention, but I haven't seen anything actually credible. So yeah, I wish UFO's had little green men attached to them, but I just don't think that's true right now.I hope I get proved wrong before I die, tho.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340370

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
BuckFush187;340353 wrote:
Yo red, do you have any Photos or videos of Aliens that you believe to be real?
I'll send you a link to a YT user who has hundreds of ET open forum videos (Most of it is Dogma). Watch the videos by this Alex guy (starts with a C). Will post link tomorrow (on PS3 now). Mass Effect in RL please. Blue lesbian space whores FTW.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340373

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
youtube.com/user/yourtubeyourass21Look for Alex Collier. He may be bat sit crazy but he could write for movies.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340375

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I've stood with Mulder all these years, I want to believe
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake
  • Page: