Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340332

Many people think ufo's are fake. Here is a downloadable video of (1)BBC NEWS UFO WARNING WITH NICK POPE THE FORMER HEAD OF THE UK MINISTRY OF DEFENSE UFO INVESTIGATIONS DEPT (2) THE OFFICIAL UK MINISTRY OF DEFENSE UFO RELEASE VIDEO PODCAST (3) AND BONUS MUSIC AND INTERVIEW.TIMES (1)BBC NEWS UFO WARNING WITH NICK POPE THE FORMER HEAD OF THE UK MINISTRY OF DEFENSE UFO INVESTIGATIONS DEPT (2)= MUSIC INTERLUDE 5:22:38 (3)= 13:33:21 OFFICIAL UK MINISTRY OF DEFENSE VIDEO PODCAST (4)= 41:52:37 OFFICIAL UK MINISTRY OF DEFENSE AUDIO PODCAST I CHANGED TO A SLIDE SHOW (5)= BONUS UNDERGROUND NICK POPE INTERVIEWwww.veoh.com/videos/v15631652ApC7JSwpfull HI RES STREAM press watch on veoh tv OR MP4 DOWNLOAD OR IPOD DOWNLOAD under the video ENJOY
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340339

UFO's don't have to be aliens....

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340342

solo assassin26;340339 wrote:
UFO's don't have to be aliens....
he says people think their aliens,or time travelers or from other dimensions. but if all the military interviews i collected and have done myself,says they are

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340344

• LowVoltag3
I believe that if the universe is as big as they say it is, then there is no doubt that there are aliens. But I got to say that it's just hard for me to believe that people have encountered them here on earth. Even one of my friends swears that he saw a UFO one day outside his house but I don't know. It's one of those things where my mind won't allow me to believe before I see for myself. And again, I'm not doubting that any of these things happened, it's just that I can't take it for fact unless I can see it.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340347

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
One night YEARS ago me, my brother, sister and some of their friends were jumping on our trampoline at around 9ish maybe 10 and we saw a saucer with lights spinning in the sky. We ran inside and watched it through the windows, it got close to our neighbors house and a beam of light shined down in the back yard from the saucer. Well later on the next day that house caught on fire...quite an odd coincidence.
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340348

• LowVoltag3
BGriff07;340347 wrote:
One night YEARS ago me, my brother, sister and some of their friends were jumping on our trampoline at around 9ish maybe 10 and we saw a saucer with lights spinning in the sky. We ran inside and watched it through the windows, it got close to our neighbors house and a beam of light shined down in the back yard from the saucer. Well later on the next day that house caught on fire...quite an odd coincidence.
thats almost exactly what happened to my friend. He said they we outside, they saw a HUGE saucer with lights, then they ran inside and saw it through the window. But he didnt say anything happened with a fire.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340349

• Agnostic
  • Level 1
Unidentified flying objects are real. Unidentified flying objects relating to little green men is something different.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340351

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
REDAVUTSTUVADER;340342 wrote:
he says people think their aliens,or time travelers or from other dimensions. but if all the military interviews i collected and have done myself,says they are
Hahaha.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340352

try watchin the vid in the link ,then tell me which ufo they're talking about.

Uk Opens Ufo Files, Official. Ufo's No Longer A Conspiracy 11 years 3 months ago #340353

• LowVoltag3
Yo red, do you have any Photos or videos of Aliens that you believe to be real?
  • Page: