Forum

TOPIC: The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #340816

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Ryan Payton left his job at Kojima Productions.Hideo needs another gaijin with western sensibilities.Scot Rubin fits the bill.Can't wait for the Solid Snake-throwing-footballs-on-an-aircraft-carrier minigame!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #340835

so nobody knows where then?
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #340852

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Pendragoon99;340835 wrote:
so nobody knows where then?
Nope, half of us can't even figure out where our life is taking us.

When is Scot going to hint? 11 years 3 months ago #340855

• pkjr92
  • Level 5
Is Scot even going to throw us a bone? When is he planning on (or is he?) telling us what's up? Or does he just not have enough of the right kind of details about it (National Security? Secret Nintendo Job?)

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #340860

pkjr92;340855 wrote:
Is Scot even going to throw us a bone? When is he planning on (or is he?) telling us what's up? Or does he just not have enough of the right kind of details about it (National Security? Secret Nintendo Job?)
Well he's at burning man until Monday, so don't expect any news until after that.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #340867

• MilkYMoO!
  • Level 1
He's starting allgamestv.com. Its the obvious next step for allgames.com.A reminder of why it would be so good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZCdJ_D68mo

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #341113

I was watching G4 for a few minutes today and it was the whole Rewind thing and they were playing episodes of Arena, never saw it before but it was some championship contest for unreal tournament 2004. Anyway, a commercial came on with Scot saying he's from G4tv.com or something. Could it just be an old commercial? Since it was on rewind, or could it be where he is now? I never watched G4 back when Scot was on it so I have no clue. Any ideas?
[gamercard]Fitzabombr[/gamercard]
Currently Own: XBox360, PS3, PS2, PSP, DS, Dell XPS M1210

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #341154

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Fitzabombr;341113 wrote:
I was watching G4 for a few minutes today and it was the whole Rewind thing and they were playing episodes of Arena, never saw it before but it was some championship contest for unreal tournament 2004. Anyway, a commercial came on with Scot saying he's from G4tv.com or something. Could it just be an old commercial? Since it was on rewind, or could it be where he is now? I never watched G4 back when Scot was on it so I have no clue. Any ideas?
Scot was G4TV.com's host back in the day. If he didn't stick around the first time, I can't imagine anything short of a private jet, a harem, and a billion dollars would bring him back.

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #341156

true. that's why I got confused at seeing him on a commercial for it. because all the other commercials i saw were new.
[gamercard]Fitzabombr[/gamercard]
Currently Own: XBox360, PS3, PS2, PSP, DS, Dell XPS M1210

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 3 months ago #341365

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
Fitzabombr;341156 wrote:
true. that's why I got confused at seeing him on a commercial for it. because all the other commercials i saw were new.
scot said he did an interview or commercial at G4 because of the rewind. so it prolly is a new commercial but it's not where scot is at.
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]