Forum

TOPIC: The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 2 months ago #344175

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Ok. It's obviously something that mixes Gaming and Video stuff. I dont know if this has been said by anyone but I've been thinking and I believe Scot's new job isat :Activision/Blizzardjob: in charge of producing video pr and extras. For example, he may be overseeing the Blizzcon pay per view stuff.D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 2 months ago #344176

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
dhopkins;344175 wrote:
Ok. It's obviously something that mixes Gaming and Video stuff. I dont know if this has been said by anyone but I've been thinking and I believe Scot's new job isat :Activision/Blizzardjob: in charge of producing video pr and extras. For example, he may be overseeing the Blizzcon pay per view stuff.D
You are the aborted fetus of internet, videogame-related comedy, summoned back to the land of the living by a voodoo priestess, and inhabiting the toilet bowl in the handicapped stall of the local 7-11.

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 2 months ago #344185

• agn
  • Administrator
dhopkins;344175 wrote:
you're close.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

The 'Guess Scot's New Job' Pool 11 years 2 months ago #344186

I think his new job is producing the long awaited Allgames Music DVD.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)