Forum

TOPIC: Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 4 days ago #339762

• T Dawq
  • Level 1
I am behind on the show. Scot is leaving? Every listener's worst nightmare came true. No..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 3 days ago #340040

Gah, it's G4TV all over again...I still remember when he left G4 back in 2004-2005. It was like losing a gaming friend...After a few years without him, I stumble on All Games and hear that he's been doing this for 13 years...To hear that he is leaving is awful. It's just like G4 all those years ago...AGI is one of the greatest things to ever come out of gaming in the history of it all. But without the big man himself, it just won't be the same...You will be missed
http://pid.us.playstation.com//user/Bright_Side.jpg?time=0.9559717493360379"Yeah, I mean aside from the cheating, we were a great couple. I mean that\'s what high school was about, algebra, bad lunch, and infidelity"

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 10 years 11 months ago #340632

This is fucked.
[gamercard]MoggBerserker[/gamercard]

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 10 years 11 months ago #341177

• AceD
  • Level 4
Thanks for the memorable moments Scot! Your the best radio host I've ever listened to. And one of the few people I've witnessed have the ability to make people (listeners) gravitate towards you simply because you are yourself. However, you seem to be a man with a great vision so I know that you have great things in store for your loyal fans. And if you dont who cares...Eat, Sleep, and Bang your wife! Thanks dude!

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 10 years 11 months ago #341247

I was checking out some of the video archives from the last show and that's when it dawned on me, AGI is such a huge part of my day; so much that it will never be the same.I have the utmost confidence in Mayor and Jess but without Scot the off the cuff hijinx will never be the same. Good luck in everything you do Scot, we'll miss you.Oh god, why did I go to the bar tonight???
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]