Forum

TOPIC: Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 3 days ago #339274

• devil17
  • Level 1
whats up with with so many ppl being away for a few days and missing the show?:smt017
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 3 days ago #339276

devil17;339274 wrote:
whats up with with so many ppl being away for a few days and missing the show?:smt017
it's Summer.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 3 days ago #339371

• ediddy999
  • Level 5
I'm not sure what to say, but good luck and damn it all to hell. :(

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 2 days ago #339399

• KnuxSonic
  • Level 1
Good luck Scot, there's going to be a big hole without you on my iPod (I listen to AGI during commute!). I'll give the Mayor/Jess show a chance but it will be very... different without your personality in there.

Vacation 11 years 2 days ago #339418

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
devil17;339274 wrote:
Well, I wish I could have been listening to the show during the evenings last week, there is no Wireless internet at my Disney Hotel. So this morning at work I had a WTF moment. I am listening to Monday the 11th's show. By the end of today I should get to wednesday's show.Scot will be truly missed, I just wonder where he's going.:(:(:(:(
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 2 days ago #339423

• disorder5
  • Level 1
Gah.. I have seen this comin for last month or two. Sadly, Scot, you have finally announced it. Youve hinted @ leaving here and there. The show will not be the same w/o your humor and strong opinions. Anyway good luck and dont be a stranger.btw.. I heard on an archive a while back that allgames will be making a big announcement at pax, is this suppost to be it?
[gamercard]disorder5[/gamercard]

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 2 days ago #339562

• simpilot
  • Level 1
I have listened to Scot on and off from the very beginning, back in the VN1 days (I mean the VERY beginning). I have lots of shows taped from that era that I'll put on the Ipod every once in a while. Fun to listen to a show from 97 or so, I mean pre-Pseudo days. I got to be a part of All Games for a brief while and while we had a parting of the ways, I hold no ill will. Too many years and life is too short. Even though he came on board after me, I was very sad to hear about the passing of Jeremy Alford (great Youtube tribute to him here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBXlRXLdeY8I hope Scots new job gives him lots of enjoyment and fulfillment. It was a great run!
<iframe src="gamercard.xbox.com/REPLACE-THIS-WITH-YOUR-GAMERTAG.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Yankeefan4444</iframe>

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 1 day ago #339615

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I keep putting off listening to the August 15th show. I don't know if I can take 7hrs of me feeling more and more depressed until it peaks at the very end.

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 1 day ago #339742

Scot, I got into the business of games journalism because of listening/watching you for ten years which, when you think about it, is kind of depressing. But still, I took quite a bit from you over the years and it was you who made me realize that game news should never be overly serious and pompous.Like Kotaku. But I digress.I wish you the best in your next job. I'm sure you wouldn't have taken it if you weren't certain that it would make you happy, so good luck.Oh, and if it winds up being G4, I will beat your ass.

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 1 day ago #339745

• MilkYMoO!
  • Level 1
Good luck scot, thanks for making agi the only reason I turned on my psp for.