Forum

TOPIC: Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 6 days ago #339012

• djratchet
  • Level 1
I miss a few days and now this... bye scot. Hope to hear from you again soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 6 days ago #339028

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
ArenaRon;339009 wrote:
Who will continue the good fight? The end of an era indeed...:-(
ArenaRon in the hizzouse.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 6 days ago #339030

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
I will attempt to do something truly epic! Starting today i am going to go back and listen to every single AGI starting at Ep.2 since number one is lost forever. I am going to see if i can listen to all of the shows before scot comes back to AGI. I will also keep up with AGI 2.0.
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 6 days ago #339095

A part of me died when i heard Scot's news. I walked over to my mother and said " The end of the world has begun!"I will miss the days of old AGI very much, luckily DPL is still gonna be around.Until October Scot, stay strong.See ya at PAX
Chat Name: Slowpantz

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 6 days ago #339115

I know I posted 2 pages ago, but, Saturday show plox.SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW SATURDAY SHOW
[gamercard]Foodie Monster[/gamercard]Check out the Ultimate Quest! Your RPG Exclusive Podcast!

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 6 days ago #339126

• devil17
  • Level 1
Saturday show for scot, weekday show for Jess and Mayor, how hard could that be.:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 6 days ago #339134

I just finished up listening to the archive and...wow...just wow. I can't believe it's over. Scot, your show would always bring a smile to my face and was like nothing else that I've listened to. Your honesty, dedication, and witty ability to take gaming talk into as many directions as you did will be missed, but I also believe that the Mayor, Jess, DerrickH, Blackwolf, and the rest of AGI will be able to keep the soundboard working overtime. It won't be the same, but I think that AGI has an awesome crew that can honestly keep making it happen.Congratulations and best of luck in your new top secret job, it sounds like it's something very exciting. I'll keep my fingers crossed on a Saturday show, but if time doesn't allow it, thanks for the years of awesomeness. :D
[gamercard]Dungeonbuster[/gamercard]Random mumblings at World 1-1

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 5 days ago #339188

• jlee
  • Level 1
I want to thank you Scot for the years of hard work to give us entertainment and a voice in the gaming industry. I have listened and watched you on Gametime, Pseudo, The No Name Show, G4 and now AGI. I have to wonder if some of these young people realize what a pioneer you really are. You were doing this when nobody else was. Although I don't know you personally, I admire you as a guy that has stuck to his guns to follow his dream and sacrificed to do so. I know you are not saying good-bye, but hopefully continuing to follow your dreams and I look forward to hearing from you from time to time. I have to say I enjoy several of the shows on Allgames.com and am excited that you are moving it forward because I think you have a pretty good base to build on. Thank You, So Long and Good Luck, I wish you the best, and hope to hear from you very soon. A Fan Always, James

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 5 days ago #339255

I want to thank Scot for all the entertainment he's brought us and also wish him luck on his next endeavor. You are one hilarious dude. I've been listening for about a year and a half at work and just about everyday I make a fool of myself laughing out loud at some AGI craziness in my quiet office.And a good luck to Mayor Young as well. I can't wait to hear what you do with AGI 2.0.

Scot Goes Bye Bye! Noooooo 11 years 4 days ago #339263

man i go to boston and come back to scot leaving..... bummer but good luck with everything man!
TOTTENHAM TIL I DIE!!![psnid]blade2k6954[/psnid]