Forum

TOPIC: I'm Done with All Games Interactive

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336033

• indoe
  • Level 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336037

Blackwolf;335993 wrote:
And if you're looking for a boring podcast that doesn't cover the fun stuff like tits and burning men, I'd like to suggest Sundays at 8PM Eastern.Just sayin. :>
Bobby your show does need some tits and maybe a little vagina on the side... :P
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336047

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
bobbys show is the most entertaining boring show evar!

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336049

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Um, STFU & GTFO? Bobby B.'s show is all about games... until he has mic/tech problems.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336056

• kennytee
  • Level 5
I think its safe to say that lots of people have had their little complaints here and there about the show. Hell, I threw my own little hissy fit last year, and stayed away for a little bit (Although I did say at the time that I would be back). One bit of advice I would give Womfalcs is what I should have done in the first place - if you have a problem with this (or any other) show, take it up with the host first, and not in a public forum. Honestly, for all that "shock-jock" image that Scot puts on the show, he and Lawrence and Jessica actually do try to make an entertaining show every time they get together. So they cross the line with some of the talk? Sure, but thats live broadcasting for you. On a personal note, I will be sorry to see you leave. Your comments always gave me a good laugh, even if they weren't intended to be funny.
[gamercard]kennytee[/gamercard][psnid]kennytee[/psnid]

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336069

• agn
  • Administrator
this thread approaching Dark Knight thread count...
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336072

chrisphil1724;335963 wrote:
Pfffft, every year Scot talks about burning man. If you're not into that kind of stuff, just don't listen to that part of the show. I've done that a number of times, if I don't like what they are talking about, I stop listening and come back in a half hour or so. Doesn't mean the show is bad, just means I don't like the topic.However people this is a free show. There are no ads, and they don't ask for money every time they do a show. Scot could easily charge 4.99 a month for the number of HOURS of Entertainment AGI puts out each month, but he doesn't. He does the show just because he loves to do it. In the future guys, just walk away and or fast forward the show 30 minutes. If you need to do something for 30 minutes, try cleaning the sand out of your pussy instead of bitching about the fact you don't like what they are talking about.
Look like i said i enjoy listening to the show. And just because its free does not mean its free from criticism. Its better to voice our opinion on why we enjoyed or didn't like a certain episode than to keep our mouth shut. By doing this will help the show. And no one is bitching Chris... So pfffft

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336074

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
I'm done with my dessert.Tonight was taco night, followed by some warm pecan pie.Why pecan pie? Because it fucking delicious, that's why.Now my wife is begging me to join her in the livingroom and kick her ass in Mario Kart.And with that, I am officially on topic!G'night everyone! Keep up the great work Scot, Mayor, Jess and company!

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336077

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Can we just make this thread the "Random thought/shit thread"?

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336081

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;336077 wrote:
Can we just make this thread the "Random thought/shit thread"?
You are Marcel DuChamp, standing in front of a urinal in the men's room.