Forum

TOPIC: I'm Done with All Games Interactive

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335969

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Womfalcs, If you hate those parts and only like the Gaming talk then listen to the archive and fast forward the parts you don't like. I'm kinda confused with this a little...IT'S A FREE PODCAST. If you don't like it then take off. You have been around for what all of .....6 or 8 months? You act like everyone should gasp loudly and follow you like lemming of the cliff. Come on man, If you have a problem with the show express it in a e-mail to the hosts, not in the forums where you know you are just starting shit for the shit of it.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335971

AGI simply is not a show for you. Find another podcast. Everyone enjoys the off topic stuff just as much as the gaming stuff that's what makes AGI different from every other podcast out there. Infact if they made AGI gaming only I would probably stop listening.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335981

dhopkins;335964 wrote:
First of all, you're all hypocrites. You're criticizing womfalcs for making an off topic thread about AGI being off topic. And 4 pages later, its still growing. Both side are proving the opposite of their points. Also, anyone who wants deep gaming information is welcome to hang out after AGI and listen to Dead Pixel Live. That show is 100% gaming content.Also, did anyone else hear that Jess's Chun Li has shown up on playboy.com? (thanks Jill for the catch)Also, AGI is better than the 1up shows partly because it never sounds forced and has a great flow to it.Also, my tummy hurts.D
Well, I hate to say it but the son of a bitch has us there...

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335986

dhopkins;335964 wrote:
Also, anyone who wants deep gaming information is welcome to hang out after AGI and listen to Dead Pixel Live. That show is 100% gaming content.D
And you can also listen to TDiG! They never miss a day!
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335987

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
chrisphil1724;335963 wrote:
However people this is a free show. There are no ads, and they don't ask for money every time they do a show. Scot could easily charge 4.99 a month for the number of HOURS of Entertainment AGI puts out each month, but he doesn't. He does the show just because he loves to do it. In the future guys, just walk away and or fast forward the show 30 minutes. If you need to do something for 30 minutes, try cleaning the sand out of your pussy instead of bitching about the fact you don't like what they are talking about.
QFT...

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335989

• Taker_129
  • Level 4
I think Womfacls is gone so we can let this thread die. We all know agi is the best podcast on the net, and wom knows it too.
For every Playstation 3 sold, an Xbox 360 is lost

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335993

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
And if you're looking for a boring podcast that doesn't cover the fun stuff like tits and burning men, I'd like to suggest Sundays at 8PM Eastern.Just sayin. :>
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336001

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Blackwolf;335993 wrote:
And if you're looking for a boring podcast that doesn't cover the fun stuff like tits and burning men, I'd like to suggest Sundays at 8PM Eastern.Just sayin. :>
The Bobby Blackwolf Bedtime Story Hour.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336004

Blackwolf;335993 wrote:
But... I actually like your show... does that mean I'm doing it wrong?

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #336015

• skie
  • Level 1
Blackwolf;335993 wrote:
And be sure to stay tuned afterwards for that other show... always gaming related chat. there is never talk about food or ferretts or pyramid head rape appreciation day. no siree! :-D