Forum

TOPIC: I'm Done with All Games Interactive

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335931

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
You can still complain about something even if its free...Personally I believe that we should be able to criticize anything. Im not defending womfalc or anything, but still...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335934

Free show yeah but that does not mean its free from criticism. I enjoy AGI a lot but this episode was quite boring... Put me to sleep.:(

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335937

Nut_Man;335931 wrote:
You can still complain about something even if its free...Personally I believe that we should be able to criticize anything. Im not defending womfalc or anything, but still...
Agreed, if Womfalc had critical suggestions about the show, he should have emailed them to Scot, but making a thread crying that burning man is a "waste of time" and he is going to only to listen to 1up now because they "actually use logic to discuss gaming" is undefendable and stupid.FYIData >>>>>> Womfalc:mad:;)
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335946

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
I think his new name(assuming he sticks around in some capacity) should be waaaaaaaaaaamfalc.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335952

FinalRodzilla;335920 wrote:
Yeah that's why G4TV.COM was cancelled
I blame Keighley.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335959

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
womfalc: Let me hear gaming talk.Scot: [with a small wave of his hand] You don't need to hear gaming talk.womfalc: I don't need to hear gaming talk.Scot: This isn't the show you are looking for.womfalc: This isn't the show I'm looking for.Scot: He can go back to talking about boobies.womfalc: You can go back to talking about boobies.Scot: Continue on.womfalc: Continue on...Continue onDood, your opinion has been noted but, why do you have to pitch a fit in the forums unless you are trolling for others with the same opinion to back you up. If you have suggestions, why don't you send Scot or Lawrence an email with suggestions or complaints. Just because you have a right to your opinion doesn't mean you have to forgo tact.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335960

• Toaster05
  • Level 1
To hell with diplomacy, at times like this a simple 'fuck off then' will suffice.If you don't like it take a hike. Simple really. There are a million and one other podcasts out there, just go listen to another one and stop being a whinging little fuck on a forum.
promethen RoL Mod Kit Free Shipping Wordwide\'If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can\'t be done.\' Peter Ustinov (1921 - 2004)

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335962

• MaternalBloom
Also the thing is scot goes off topic sometimes because no one calls into the show. If you want to talk about games and hear gaming talk, Call In !!! .. ring up and change the subject don't sit in the chat room bitching all through the episode.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335963

Rico_Suavez;335934 wrote:
Free show yeah but that does not mean its free from criticism. I enjoy AGI a lot but this episode was quite boring... Put me to sleep.:(
Pfffft, every year Scot talks about burning man. If you're not into that kind of stuff, just don't listen to that part of the show. I've done that a number of times, if I don't like what they are talking about, I stop listening and come back in a half hour or so. Doesn't mean the show is bad, just means I don't like the topic.However people this is a free show. There are no ads, and they don't ask for money every time they do a show. Scot could easily charge 4.99 a month for the number of HOURS of Entertainment AGI puts out each month, but he doesn't. He does the show just because he loves to do it. In the future guys, just walk away and or fast forward the show 30 minutes. If you need to do something for 30 minutes, try cleaning the sand out of your pussy instead of bitching about the fact you don't like what they are talking about.
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 2 months ago #335964

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
First of all, you're all hypocrites. You're criticizing womfalcs for making an off topic thread about AGI being off topic. And 4 pages later, its still growing. Both side are proving the opposite of their points. Also, anyone who wants deep gaming information is welcome to hang out after AGI and listen to Dead Pixel Live. That show is 100% gaming content.Also, did anyone else hear that Jess's Chun Li has shown up on playboy.com? (thanks Jill for the catch)Also, AGI is better than the 1up shows partly because it never sounds forced and has a great flow to it.Also, my tummy hurts.D