Forum

TOPIC: I'm Done with All Games Interactive

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335900

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Ill admit that sometimes it can be annoying when they don't talk about specific pieces of news that I wanted to hear their opinions on, but you get over it. You just have to remember that the show is daily, usually 2 hours a day. So its not surprising that sometimes it gets a bit more derailed and turns into a conversation between the hosts rather than talk about games. Doesn't make it any less fun to listen to though. Btw mayor you are way too nice. Seriously.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335904

• LowVoltag3
On a serious note wonfalc, Call into the show when you want to specifically talk about something. That's what makes this show different than other shows. You would have to do some shit like this at 1up or something, but on AGI all you have to do is call in. It's really that simple.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335907

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
A show just about video games would be boring Im all for caller driven talk radio there is station here where im from which is just caller drivin talk

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335911

womfalcs3;335859 wrote:
Wow. Just wow. So many news stories about games today, over the weekend, and at the end of last week, yet none were discussed today. Again, wow at your post.
What with all the "Wows" directed at my post? Can't you tell that I was making jokes to stress my points? Its not like you are a Vulcan and have no sense of humo.....Oh nevermind.But ok lets change gears so to speak. What important news stories did they overlook in this past show? But if you can give me links to all these news stories, that ofcourse means you have already read/heard about them before AGI started. Now let me ask you, did you know what place Jess got in the Cosplay contest, Bensaki was playing BF: bad company when the earthquake hit, that Jess/Von b got inked, and then their was burning man talk. While you didn't like it, you should accept that Scot was answering questions about it from Jess, Mayor, Von, the chat and Loserly who was on the phone. In other words there was a good number of people who was interested. Look Scot doesn't talk about Burning Man, nor does Jess/Von show their artwork every show, they do however talk about games among other stuff. And without the other stuff we wouldn't have the gold like the Alix phone call, Vent hacks, picard rap, "where's the blander", etcNut_Man;335900 wrote:
Btw mayor you are way too nice. Seriously.
The mayor is just like any politician, shaking hands and kissing some crying babies;)
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335916

Can he go to that special place that's inhabited by both Bababooka and The Curtis? It would be like The Three Stooges in Limbo. Yeah... that would rock.
Land Of The Free, Indeed.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335919

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Its not like you are a Vulcan and have no sense of humo.....Oh nevermind.
womfalc:

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335920

JUSTINFL;335907 wrote:
A show just about video games would be boring
Yeah that's why G4TV.COM was cancelled
[gamercard]FinalRodzilla[/gamercard]

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335923

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Taker_129;335868 wrote:
... Game Scoop, ...
Scoop!Also: Awesome sig JUSTINFL

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335925

FinalRodzilla;335920 wrote:
Yeah that's why G4TV.COM was cancelled
Oh snap! Anyway, AGI may not talk about games all the time, but at least they are entertaining most of the time. Which is more then you can say about other podcast, period, gaming podcast or other.
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 1 month ago #335927

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
And remember its free. Not just you, but NO ONE has any right to complain about the show really.Its like going to the store, and getting a free sample of some cheese on a cracker, and then complaining to the store that the crackers and cheese were just awful and the store should stop selling cheese and crackers all together and only sell things you like to eat.I may not like the kind of cheese they sometimes put out as a sample, but I dont have to eat it, and I really have no right in complaining about it.