Forum

TOPIC: I'm Done with All Games Interactive

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335867

• agn
  • Administrator
I loved AGI. Now not so much given the new direction this show has taken. Again, there were so much news over the past few days in gaming, yet they chose NOT to discuss it.
First of all, "new direction this show has taken"? We've done over 500 shows over 3 years and there is no new direction, you're mistaken.Second, we talked about Comic Con, Ghostbusters, Metal Gear Solid 4, and upcoming PAX. It probably was more than 30 minutes the length of most podcasts. The other 1.5 hours was about other stuff. If you think its possible to do 2 hours of strictly gaming talk 5 days a week then go ahead, or point to another place that does it. You come off as some kind of spoiled brat, you whined when we didnt fawn all over your engineering theory on the 360, you whined when you complained that i am biased against the ps3, and now you're whining that we didn't deliver you the gaming news you were expecting. I've been doing this show in some form for 12 years, your mileage may vary.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335868

• Taker_129
  • Level 4
Me and Scot may disagree on alot things in gaming but Allgames Interactive is the best gaming podcast you will ever find. I listen to 1up yours, 1up FM, Podcast Beyond, Game Scoop, PSNation, joystiq, etc. and they all feel the same. When I tune in to allgames, I never know what to expect. And I love that about this show. Scot, Mayor, and Jess are such a unique combination. You wont find that anywhere else. And one of the most important things that make agn better then the rest is the community. The chatters, the Phone calls, the live stream all make agn the best podcast. Sure there are times when they go off topic but thats what i like. All the other podcast i listen too talk about the same thing over and over. Allgames is a refreshing change from that. And lets not forget Scot does this on a daily bases and has constantly remained funny and entertaining. Allgames is a podcast that is on a Level that is higher then all others. So Wombfalcs if you stop listen to the show I think you would be making a hugh mistake, but its you choice. And Scot I'm not kissin' your ass. You're still an Xbot, LOL.
For every Playstation 3 sold, an Xbox 360 is lost

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335871

• womfalcs3
  • Level 10
Absolute Bollocks;335866 wrote:
I've been listening to AGI for about two and a half years, and I can't say I've noticed much of a change. Well, I take that back. Arena/Op11/AGStudio West... location and time changes sure, but for the most part, it's still the same show as when I started listening. Remember when there was no Jess? Arena Ron did something right. ;)
I started listening to AGI after the whole Arena Ron period. AGI always had non-gaming talk since I started listening, but excluding the E3 shows, the non-gaming talk is taking up more and more time share.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335875

womfalcs3;335871 wrote:
I started listening to AGI after the whole Arena Ron period. AGI always had non-gaming talk since I started listening, but excluding the E3 shows, the non-gaming talk is taking up more and more time share.
So what they can talk about whatever they want to. On Diggnation Kevin and Alex goes off topic and shit like that makes it more enjoyable. If you don't like what they are talking about don't listen or watch the show. Grow the fuck up and get over it.
"I know I\'m stupid so I must be smarter than you." by RehabMySpaceCherryTap

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335876

Different strokes...I can't speak for everyone, but if I wanted dry commentary and discussion about video games I would stick to reading reviews and such online. All Games Interactive scratches an itch that very few podcasts I listen to come close to. P.S. I had a dream about Scot last night.P.S.S We both were fully clothed - freaks. ;)
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335877

• agn
  • Administrator
LOL at that avatar Sneekapeek
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335878

agn;335877 wrote:
LOL at that avatar Sneekapeek
Damnit Scot, stay on topic!By the way, very speedy shipping on the Wii I bought from the store a couple of weeks ago. 4 business days! I was very pleased to find out you had them in stock.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335886

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
AmazedsatSuma;335854 wrote:
Does it also means FOX news channel needs to only talk about foxes?
Now that would get me watching..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335895

Burr;335886 wrote:
Now that would get me watching..
you've lost me.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335898

• LowVoltag3
You're about as done with allgames as this bitch is with crack...