Forum

TOPIC: I'm Done with All Games Interactive

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335853

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
All games interactive is an unethical pig literally that knows nothing about engineering.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335854

womfalcs3;335840 wrote:
Gamers are people. We talk about everything. I can listen to a random variety show if that is the case. All GAMES Interactive, should be about all games.
Gamers are really people? LIES! We all know gamers are inhuman murdering basement-dwellers that can't stand direct sunlight:-Dand "All GAMES" Interactive, should be about all games? Does that mean every episode needs to talk about all the games ever made to date or it fails? Does it also means FOX news channel needs to only talk about foxes?
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335858

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
womfalcs3;335845 wrote:
I'm done with the show, thus I won't listen to it again. I'm not done with talking and expressing my views.I don't need anybody to cry for me. I'm just expressing my dissatisfaction with a product, as we all do.
I think 1UP's podcast is a great show Wom, but won't it won't do is let you call in or send chat comments in during the course of the show and potentially change the direction of it. If there is something you would like to talk about why not call in and let us know or tells us in chat? Now if you are dead set on leaving I'm sorry you didn't feel apart of the show we have going here. We come together everyday with the intent of talking about games and we go where you (as a member of the audience) and the flow takes us. Good luck in your listening endeavors.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335859

• womfalcs3
  • Level 10
AmazedsatSuma;335854 wrote:
Gamers are really people? LIES! We all know gamers are inhuman murdering basement-dwellers that can't stand direct sunlight:-Dand "All GAMES" Interactive, should be about all games? Does that mean every episode needs to talk about all the games ever made to date or it fails? Does it also means FOX news channel needs to only talk about foxes?
Wow. Just wow. So many news stories about games today, over the weekend, and at the end of last week, yet none were discussed today. Again, wow at your post.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335860

agn;335851 wrote:
I think Womfalc is upset that the engineers that create this show have a low yield of game content for each batch produced. It's really a problem with the QA, I suggest that he not buy AGI any longer to show his disdain for the poor engineering. Oh and Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Also let's look at a weekly video game podcast. Usually a half hour maybe an hour. We do 2-4 hours LIVE a day 5 days a week. If you don't find 30-60 minutes of game talk in that same week you're not listening to the show. So we deliver more game content than any of your so called "game podcasts". Our show is about gamers talking about our lives and sometimes that veers off into vaginas, burning man, football, tatoos, comics, etc. If it's annoying or boring you simply don't watch/listen. But the whole crying that you're not getting what you expect is foolish since we have been doing the same thing for 3 years, you're just late to the party.
Just to reinforce Scot's point, it's really not that easy to make a podcast about video games that doesn't, at some point, stray off to something else. Hell, I do an hour a week and we spent half an episode talking about goofy shit we found on Craig's List. What Scot's doing with AGI is really something to behold, and does show that everyone involved with the show has some true talent. Now that the ass kissing is out of the way, you're more than welcome to be on your way.womfalcs3 wrote:
I'm done with the show, thus I won't listen to it again. I'm not done with talking and expressing my views.
Is this some kind of backhanded threat that you're going to stick around and complain about the show every chance you get? Because if it is, I'm pretty sure somebody could assist you in your departure.womfalcs3;335859 wrote:
Wow. Just wow. So many news stories about games today, over the weekend, and at the end of last week, yet none were discussed today. Again, wow at your post.
Actually, I'd call it "non-news", to be honest. A bunch of websites jumped the gun by saying that some games that weren't canceled were, and we got a lot of videos out of Comic-Con... I'll repeat that, we got a lot of videos out of Comic-Con. Considering that AGI is still primarily a radio-styled show (fuck you, Justin.tv), videos don't really translate all that well.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335861

• womfalcs3
  • Level 10
Mr. Young;335858 wrote:
I think 1UP's podcast is a great show Wom, but won't it won't do is let you call in or send chat comments in during the course of the show and potentially change the direction of it. If there is something you would like to talk about why not call in and let us know or tells us in chat? Now if you are dead set on leaving I'm sorry you didn't feel apart of the show we have going here. We come together everyday with the intent of talking about games and we go where you (as a member of the audience) and the flow takes us. Good luck in your listening endeavors.
1UP is inherently a gaming show and rarely diverts from topic. Even when they do, there's a producer there pushing them back on track after a few seconds. I don't need to constantly urge them to stay on-topic.I wish All Games Interactive didn't divert into a show that constantly talks about Jessica, or other women, sexually. Or talks about Burning Man extensively as if it's Burning Man Interactive. I did talk about how this show needs to go into gaming, or how you should move onto gaming news all the time instead of discussing tattoos, burning man, or degrading women sexually. Yet Scot publicly disregards my comments and says to find another show if I don't like it. So I'm doing that.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335862

• womfalcs3
  • Level 10
Maximus, I defended AGI when those on NeoGAF and elsewhere were negative about it. I even pushed it to those I knew. I loved AGI. Now not so much given the new direction this show has taken.Again, there were so much news over the past few days in gaming, yet they chose NOT to discuss it. It's not hard to talk mainly about games when the news keeps pouring in.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335863

I listen to AGI because of the shows like todays. I love it when they talk about games. I love it when they don't talk about games. womfalcs3 please leave, i hate cry babies.

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335864

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
give it a few days til he comes off his period and he will be back . AGI is like a drug . Joking aside i have been listening to allgames now for 2 yrs + and i have grown to understand am not always going to get gaming news and talk from AGI but that's what all the other sites are for . AGI (in my opinion) is there for me to listen to everything from games, TV, music, sex, politics and sports . i have listened to and subscribed to around 20 pod-casts on itunes and i feel that none of them compare at all to AGI .
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

I'm Done with All Games Interactive 11 years 3 months ago #335866

womfalcs3;335862 wrote:
Maximus, I defended AGI when those on NeoGAF and elsewhere were negative about it. I even pushed it to those I knew. I loved AGI. Now not so much given the new direction this show has taken..
I've been listening to AGI for about two and a half years, and I can't say I've noticed much of a change. Well, I take that back. Arena/Op11/AGStudio West... location and time changes sure, but for the most part, it's still the same show as when I started listening. Remember when there was no Jess? Arena Ron did something right. ;)
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549