Forum

TOPIC: Xbox stolen

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332207

• naminlights
I recently Had my house broke into. The only thing they took was my xbox 360 and most of my games and a used controller that I was going to replace anyway. The only glimpse of humor was I had my shit stolen but they left GTA IV.I got xbox elite and I am starting to get back my games. Xbox has the serial number so no one can use it on live.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332212

• LowVoltag3
sux, sorry to hear that.

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332218

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
that blows man
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332220

That sucks. I'd hate to lose all my save games. I hope future consoles move to online game saves like Steam is planning on doing.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332237

• agn
  • Administrator
I thinnk there needs to be some kind of tracking beacon put into these consoles, thieves love stealing them and it would be a good way to fuck with them. Lojack for consoles
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332238

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I hope it red rings on those mother fuckers.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332243

• naminlights
The Matrix;332238 wrote:
I hope it red rings on those mother fuckers.
I said that to my wife after we got the elite.Losing the game saves sucks I have to start GTA IV over. Lost all my forza 2 cars and custom paint jobs. If anyone has a link to the AGI Forza2 logo let me know.

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332268

I had the same thing happen a few months ago. The dumb asses stole the console but not the power brick or video cables. Also, they stole my white dual shock 3 and none of my 360 controllers.

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332345

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
Why is everyone being robbed? Damn. Dual Shock 3 controllers are worth more the 360 controllers, people must be just selling off consoles, controllers, so more then likly these were stolen. I'd be more upset about your account info attached. Ironic, that they didn't steal GTA 4. Sorry for your loss, hopefully, insurance can recover the losses.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

Xbox stolen 11 years 1 month ago #332370

If I had to guess I would say they stole the DS3 by accident. It was sitting next to my 360 and they do resemble 360 controllers a little at a glance. It actually happened back before the DS3 was released in the US. I had imported it.