Forum

TOPIC: Tonight Show + Coin-op Rob's StarSlay3r = Wendy's Girl

Tonight Show + Coin-op Rob's StarSlay3r = Wendy's Girl 11 years 2 months ago #329123

Happened to catch this last night when falling asleep and had to do a double take. Leno does a bit where he finds celebrity look-a-likes in the streets that "sorta" resembles somebody e.g. David Spade = an old lady with a masculine face. And last night someone from the AGI universe made a brief non-speaking cameo. Luckily someone posted the clip on YouTube this morning.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuOtohO8CsNow we have a new girl to go along with "rabble rabble" from AGI :p
Currently playing: LostWinds, Professor Layton and the Curious Village[gamercard]jgRockefeller[/gamercard]* John D. Rockefeller is often regarded as the richest person in history.The Billion$ Update
  • AGI live 3PM EST M\\F
  • Auction off your girlfriend\'s red dresses at allgames.com
  • Lakers make history in Game 4 … greatest meltdown in NBA Finals. Beat LA!
  • I\'d love to be on everybody in the AGI community\'s friends list....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tonight Show + Coin-op Rob's StarSlay3r = Wendy's Girl 11 years 2 months ago #329126

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Great find dude, I just posted the video on the community site. :smt042

Nice! 11 years 2 months ago #329129

TigerClaw;329126 wrote:
Great find dude, I just posted the video on the community site. :smt042
Thanks TigerClaw! I Don't have a community profile at the moment and that'll definitely help get some more eyes on her uh … breakout TV debut :-D.
Currently playing: LostWinds, Professor Layton and the Curious Village[gamercard]jgRockefeller[/gamercard]* John D. Rockefeller is often regarded as the richest person in history.The Billion$ Update
  • AGI live 3PM EST M\\F
  • Auction off your girlfriend\'s red dresses at allgames.com
  • Lakers make history in Game 4 … greatest meltdown in NBA Finals. Beat LA!
  • I\'d love to be on everybody in the AGI community\'s friends list....