Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: When is the next AGI show ?

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #328968

Hello everyone sorry for bothering you but, i was just wondering when will the next AGI (i.e. the live show) be on ?. Thanks in advance :)
HORRIBLY DYING IS MY DREAM:eyes:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #329643

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Im not sure actually, but i would also like to know that. I was told it was two weeks from now. Is that true?

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #329701

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Scot's doing production on a movie in Rhode Island this week and next. So the next AGI will most likely be the week of June 30th.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #329878

• roscoe
  • Level 1
Are the best of shows going to happen?

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #329889

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I heard from Scot a few days ago - he had just enough time to write me one run-on sentence about how he's been really under the gun since he landed and hasn't had much time to do anything outside of the movie. So it's a safe bet to say that the best-of shows won't happen. I don't see them on the machine or else I'd run them for him.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #329911

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
Blackwolf;329889 wrote:
I heard from Scot a few days ago - he had just enough time to write me one run-on sentence about how he's been really under the gun since he landed and hasn't had much time to do anything outside of the movie. So it's a safe bet to say that the best-of shows won't happen. I don't see them on the machine or else I'd run them for him.
I imagine he would be under the gun there. I think we all hope everything goes well there and Scot got to enjoy the Celtic's championship. He's missed so much gaming news that there is just going to have to be a show of past gaming news.It's sad that he couldn't get the best of shows done, but hell, who has the time for that.Personally, i am having AGI withdrawal at work in the mornings. Hopefully he comes back on the 30th since I am off that week. It would make things enjoyable to be able to listen live.See everyone later.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #329957

Has any information been released about Scot's new project? I definitely want to check it out.

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #329959

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I heard AGI will comeback and air live after new episodes of TDiG. :)

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #330037

• agn
  • Administrator
since we're finally shooting, pre-production nightmare is done, i'll have an off day saturday and i hope to do some stuff to get awards are hard up. I'll also have justin cam with me at the shoots going forward. not sure how much i'll be able to go live though. thanks for being patient/
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

When is the next AGI show ? 11 years 2 months ago #330050

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
agn;330037 wrote:
since we're finally shooting, pre-production nightmare is done, i'll have an off day saturday and i hope to do some stuff to get awards are hard up. I'll also have justin cam with me at the shoots going forward. not sure how much i'll be able to go live though. thanks for being patient/
It's all good. I worry though that I got This story when Scot happens to be local. :DIf you get it working, it's all good, if not we'll see what happens on June 30th.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276
  • Page: