Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site!

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 11 years 6 months ago #317391

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
While I am pleased to see Walter finally stand up for himself and direct some of his angst in Robert's general direction, I remain perplexed as to his thoughts on the whole Missile Command debacle."legitimately score his Missile Command record"Seriously, given the context and background, what the fuck does that even mean, Walter? As I find myself quoting more and more these days, "perception is reality." And what I am perceiving is someone who is saying Roy's score is legitimate but is not going to recognize it because...1. we're a democracy and I don't want to usurp power from the refs (which is utter and complete bullshit, btw, as this is the very sort of situation that should be remedied by the party in a position of leadership)2. Roy was a dick to the TG organization (whether he was a dick or not has no bearing on the legitimacy of his score)3. little of column A, little of column B?I respect those who choose to resolve conflict through peaceful means. I'd like to think that, for the most part, I am that sort of person myself. However, choosing an "enlightened" path does not mean being wishy-washy or otherwise inconsistent. I don't mean to be harsh, but the bulk of the blame sits squarely in Walter's lap, and it's time that he pick a direction and keep walking.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 11 years 6 months ago #317477

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
you got knocked the fuck out man!!!
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: