Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site!

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317195

• agn
  • Administrator
Ok so this is the real bombshell. After all the nonsense with Twin Galaxies and Mr Awesome, Robert "pig literally" mruczek was removed from the forums and this is the post he made about it including the email exchange with Walter!
Hello fellow gamers: Wow...I've been relegated to "Guest" status on the TG forums!! Small wonder, I posted a scathing response to how TG handled the MC issue (slowly and with no teeth or definitive course of action). Anyway, the laughable fact is that there are now 8,500 or so blackened "RMRUCZEK" posts on the TG site due to the "Guest" status. Way to go, Walter!! So, fair's fair...and here is the truly wonderful E-MAIL exchange that Walter himself sent me not too long ago. Unedited for your evening entertainment. Enjoy !! E-MAIL FIVE (5) from Walter >From: Walter Twin Galaxies <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> >Date: 2008/02/17 Sun PM 04:24:44 CST >To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. >Subject: Walter Day Robert mruczek When you were four years old, I embarked on a spiritual life, becoming a serious Yogi, practicing the ancient vedic techniques for spiritual enlightenment. In those years I have become forgiving and caring, and have generally turned the cheek so as to harm no one and to make this world as kind and as nurturing as possible. It is indeed hard for me to confront people, not out of fear, but out of a deep religious sense that conflict only leads to harm for people. And I respect other people too much to want to hurt anybody. As part of those teachings I see that other people just have to work things out for themselves, learning their own lessons. So, I rarely get upset about things and always see that there is a good thing going on in each person and that they just need help to see it. So, I respect people and forgive them and take it easy. I have always felt personal affection for you and have been very impressed with the good things you have attempted to bring to the gaming community. You are brilliant and talented. However, you seem to have fallen off the path and have brought fear, anxiety and paranoia into Twin Galaxies. And tremendous unkindness, directed at many. You have become mean-spirited and inflexible. Also, you brought the dignity of Twin Galaxies down to the level of the school playground. If you don't get your way, you bad mouth people publicly on the Internet, treating them with scorn and humiliating them. You have done it to me as well as many more. And, though quite often their can be truth in your complaints, the bad karma and ill-will you generate by spreading hurt publicly will be a problem for you over the course of the rest of the life. Your actions are the actions of a playground squealer, a schoolroom snitch. Something comes up you don’t like, and you don’t get your way, you resort to bad mouthing. And declare that your ethics are far better and rub everybody's noses in the stress, even people who have nothing to do with the issue at hand. You always need attention. You have somehow decided that you are not worthy of people's love or respect, so you try to win their approval and be the center of attention by staging "public indignation tactics." Where you publicly announce that your ethics are the highest and "look at these other people who are less than me" - and then you go out and mete out punishment on other people. You are always on a soapbox, denouncing someone, and when someone on a website congratulates you on your great perspective, you go hog-wild with further denouncements, seeking to suck up further public approval. I will never be as brilliant as you, but at this stage in my life, my only merit will be that I cultivated kindness and forgiveness. And, as it shows at the end of the "King of Kong," that was all I had left to give -- was Kindness and forgiveness. And now you are attacking these new people (Pete and others), judging them before they have even had a chance to show their product. Yes, they perceive Classics as being far less than the modern consoles, but they still consider Classics a major part of the picture. The initiative supporting the Classics will be ten-fold over what it is now. However, the initiative supporting the modern consoles will be one-thousand-fold. And, your complaint that the new management is only in it for the money. I brought in business men who have high vision and who can talk in the language of the business world. That’s the language that the modern gaming industry talks in. Nobody already in twin galaxies can do what these men can do. Already TG has been transformed in major ways that cannot be revealed for sometime. Though one of your complaints against me was that I lacked the great vision that you were endowed with - a vision to embrace the modern gaming industry -- well here it is its happening and being laid out in front of us. As for the Guinness issue. Though I have always maintained -- and always will-- that I saw Roy Shildt legitimately score his Missile Command record, I (or Twin Galaxies) had nothing to do with the "Shildt listing" in the new Gamer's Edition. And, of course, we are going to try to get Guinness to correct this problem. Roy has made a serious blunder this time. He has now been caught red-handed lying to Guinness. Our legal team now knows about Roy and they are not going to tolerate him. Now, as for you. I consider your letter to me personally threatening. And a threat to the welfare of Twin Galaxies and to Guinness. So, I am turning your email over to my new management and to our new lawyers to take action on. It is time for you to leave Twin Galaxies alone and go do something else. Walter Day [FONT="]The Above text is the post from RTM regarding Walter Day at Mark Alpigers classic Gaming Forums site:[/FONT] [FONT="]http://www.classicarcadegaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,563.msg4587.html#msg4587[/FONT]
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317201

Your actions are the actions of a playground squealer, a schoolroom snitch. Something comes up you don’t like, and you don’t get your way, you resort to bad mouthing. And declare that your ethics are far better and rub everybody's noses in the stress, even people who have nothing to do with the issue at hand. You always need attention.
Yeah, that just about sums up Mruczek right there.
[URL=
]
[/URL]PSN ID: AegisOfReach

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317202

• NickFerg
  • Level 1
Ha HA! I LOVE it! Walter Day FTW!!
[gamercard]NickFerg[/gamercard][URL=http://www.halocrusades.com?p=page&x=2269]Help me "Finish The Fight!"[/URL]Torquill wrote:
This thread feels like the climax of Act 1 of the internet.Epic.

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317203

Robert Mruczek is a douche, literally.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317208

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I hated his voice/the sight of him in tKoK. :/Epic fail.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317221

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Digital*Firefly;317203 wrote:
Robert Mruczek is an old douche, literally.
Too far?? You decide

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317254

• Yama86
  • Level 8
Wow, all I can say is Wow.
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317286

You can tell this has been a long winter because thier is more and more edrama by the day. I think everyone just wants to get outside.
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317297

• havok978
  • Level 6
chrisphil1724;317286 wrote:
You can tell this has been a long winter because thier is more and more edrama by the day. I think everyone just wants to get outside.
Indeed. It's really ramped up over the past few days hasn't it?
[gamercard]havok979[/gamercard]
Wii Friend Code: 0041-2774-6791-8109PS3 Friend Name: havok978

Robert mruczek DEMOTED to "Guest" status on Official Twin Galaxies site! 10 years 9 months ago #317350

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Pwned
  • Page: