Forum

TOPIC: The AGI Listener Pot Thread

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 11 years 1 month ago #325347

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 11 years 2 weeks ago #331159

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
After reading an article on how Marijuana can help with neuropathic pain (the side effects on other meds suck) I was wondering if there was a program here in AL?

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 11 years 2 weeks ago #331193

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;331159 wrote:
After reading an article on how Marijuana can help with neuropathic pain (the side effects on other meds suck) I was wondering if there was a program here in AL?
http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4521 a guide to all your state laws.There isn't. Marihuana hasn't been decriminalized there either, but you could still medicate, just don't get caught by the police.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 10 years 11 months ago #336560

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
so does anyone here know anything about shrooms? I've never done them but I just bought and eighth to try. I'm probably going to do it monday, but I was wondering if anyone knows if this is psilocybe subcubensis, or what particular species of mushroom it is.http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=121321sorry to those with a low screen resolution.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 10 years 11 months ago #336567

• LowVoltag3
I can't see your pic.I've done shrooms about 6 times. It's an incredible thing man. Every human being should experience shrooms at least once in their life time, there are exceptions though. emotional unstable people should definitely not do it. Make sure, you're in a happy mood and safe environment. Don't do it alone. I've done shrooms once alone, and I went on the biggest Government conspiracy trip ever. I thought my whole room was wired with cameras and that the news anchors that were on tv were aliens.... yea some pretty crazy shit. But doing it with your buddies is the best, especially if everyone is on the same trip. It's fucking amazing. I need to do shrooms at least once this year. enjoy your time and have a safe trip arefx.EDIT:Oh yea, Some more tips - since you're doing it monday, make sure you don't have shit to do until at least Thursday, maybe friday. Because for atleast a day after the trip you will be coming back to reality. Your brain is going to be putting itself back together. It's very weird but give it a couple of days to get used to reality again because you will be literally transferring from that dimension to the one your usually used to. - Prepare for the longest, worst hang over you're ever going to experience. - Make sure you have enough food and water for the next day.I think thats about it.I actually made a beat, a while ago, about my first shroom trip. It's Called "Mushroom Land" Direct Linkor just go to my web page and check it out.

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 10 years 4 months ago #361492

arefx;336560 wrote:
so does anyone here know anything about shrooms? I've never done them but I just bought and eighth to try. I'm probably going to do it monday, but I was wondering if anyone knows if this is psilocybe subcubensis, or what particular species of mushroom it is.http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=121321sorry to those with a low screen resolution.
Shrooms are my favorite drug maybe twice a year. Completely non addicting. I have a lot of friends that enjoy recreational drugs and no one ever wants to be on shrooms every day. I know your post was awhile ago but you never told how your experience was?!? Come on did you have fun? My best shroom trips have been with a bunch of friends and everyone has bikes and we just ride around forever. Another fun thing we did once was find a kinda big field with tall grass and if there are 4 of you everyone go to a corner of the field at night, get on you hands and knees and try to find each other in the middle by following peoples voices. It sound strange but you can't stop laughing. Great times. Also with all due respect to BuckFarack187 i find the day after shrooms to be great. Ive never had a hangover just a little tired.

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 10 years 4 months ago #361493

U.S. Attorney General Says Justice Department Will No Longer Interfere With States’ Medical Pot Policies. Finally!!!link

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 10 years 4 months ago #361494

Bill to Tax, Regulate Marijuana Introduced in CaliforniaLink

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 10 years 4 months ago #361497

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Oh shrooms were great. So great I did them a second time. It was probably one of the single most influential things on me, I learned so much about life during my trips, I had no negative thoughts, no bad trip, just all around good vibes, mild open eyed and crazy closed eyed visuals. I want to get some more, since its been a while since I've done them, but I don't know were to find them anymore.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

The AGI Listener Pot Thread 10 years 3 months ago #362902

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
and so great I just did them a third time and ate over twice as much as the previous times. It was intense, but amazing.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote: