Forum

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 8 months ago #315836

Token White Guy;315834 wrote:
Scot lost himself a while ago. His conspiracy theory changes about once a month. First it was bombs in the WTC, then Cheney let the plans hit, then it gets fuzzy. Next it will be the Zionist Alien Reptilians used invisible unmanned planes filled with thermite bombs (which aren't used for demolition purposes) to destroy the WTC. And who ever said celebrities are smart?
ban't
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 8 months ago #315841

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Violence in HD;315836 wrote:
ban't
Don't mind me. I'm just a bush clone.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 8 months ago #315843

• agn
  • Administrator
Token White Guy;315841 wrote:
Don't mind me. I'm just a bush clone.
no, just a clueless hater with no real sense to look beyond what's polished up and presented for you.My thoughts on 911 have never changed but feel free to make more shit up to suit your arrogant assumptions.In case you haven't noticed, everything and I do mean EVERYTHING that has happened since 911 supports a case of complicity by the US government.Nothing supports the official story. The fact that you ignore the reports that come out year after year only serves to make you look stupid, foolish, and gullible. But go ahead and call out the kooks, it makes it easier to spot the ignorant.
So let me try to understand your point of view here agn, you think the whole thing was a conspiracy because of the lack of evidence at the pentagon? Why would the government fake the pentagon attacks, but not the World Trade Center ones?
Based on what i've read you could call the WTC take down a nice insurance job by the owner Larry Slimerstein. It's well known those buildings were in serious asbestos trouble and would cost more than their worth to fix. Just follow the money from the time the lease changed hands till the scumbag tried to get double payout on the insurance claiming that each tower was a separate terrorist attack. Be sure to note the security company in charge of WTC before the attacks.So why fake the pentagon attack? Well the hijacker miraculously made a complete turnaround of the jet before pulling off quite the alleged maneuver. He actually avoided hitting the side of the Pentagon where Rumsfelds office is and slammed into the part that was under construction and had almost nobody in it. Nobody except some naval offices which if you do the research had some beefs with the pentagon about various issues.It's all about shock and awe, the Project For A New American Century laid it out quite well, short of a New Pearl Harbour, Americans would never vote for a war on Iraq and permanent bases in the middle east. 911 was allowed to happen so that the country would shake it's fist and hate arabs enough to want to kill them, to get politicians to approve disgusting things like the Patriot Act, to get our rights stripped away, to get executive orders signed, to get 5 trillion dollars thrown into the military. All of which has happened.Quite frankly, when you read all the Political, military, scientific, and victim accounts on 911 at http://patriotsquestion911.com and then post here that every one of them is a kook and that we're all dumb...well I think it's pretty obvious that you're just a troll without any interest in finding out the truth, just pushing forward the official story and insulting anyone who questions it. Token White Troll, you've earned it.
Don't take my word for it..excuse me if I take the below accounts a little more seriously than the anonymous troll Token White Guy on a game forum.
January 14, 2008 – Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. They are among the rapidly growing number of military and intelligence service veterans, scientists, engineers, and architects challenging the government’s story. The officers’ statements appear below, listed alphabetically.Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD “A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible,” said Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret). [1] With doctoral degrees in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Col. Bowman served as Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.“There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up,” continued Col. Bowman. “Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible. Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.”Regarding the failure of NORAD to intercept the four hijacked planes on 9/11, Col. Bowman said, “I'm an old interceptor pilot. I know the drill. I've done it. I know how long it takes. I know the rules. … Critics of the government story on 9/11 have said: ‘Well, they knew about this, and they did nothing’. That's not true. If our government had done nothing that day and let normal procedure be followed, those planes, wherever they were, would have been intercepted, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.” [2]During his 22-year Air Force career, Col. Bowman also served as the Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. He also flew over 100 combat missions in Viet Nam as a fighter pilot.Lt. Jeff Dahlstrom Former U.S. Air Force pilot Lt. Jeff Dahlstrom wrote in a 2007 statement to this author, “When 9/11 occurred I bought the entire government and mainstream media story line. I was a lifelong conservative Republican that voted for Bush/Cheney, twice. Curiosity about JFK’s death, after a late night TV re-run of Oliver Stone’s movie, got me started researching and digging for the truth about his assassins.“My research led me to a much more important and timely question: the mystery of what really did happen on 9/11. Everything that seemed real, turned out to be false. The US government and the news media, once again, were lying to the world about the real terrorists and the public murder of 2,972 innocents on 9/11.“The ‘Patriot Act’ was actually written prior to 9/11 with the intention of destroying the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. It was passed by Congress, based upon the government's myth of 9/11, which was in reality a staged hoax. 9/11 was scripted and executed by rogue elements of the military, FAA, intelligence, and private contractors working for the US government.“In addition to severely curtailing fundamental rights of Americans, the 9/11 crime was then used by this administration, the one I originally voted for and supported, to justify waging two preemptive wars (and most likely a third war), killing over 4,500 American soldiers, and killing over one million innocent Afghan and Iraqi people. “It was all premeditated. Treason, a false flag military operation, and betrayal of the trust of the American people were committed on 9/11 by the highest levels of the US government and not one person responsible for the crimes, or the cover-up, has been held accountable for the last six years.“After reading fifteen well-researched books, studying eight or nine DVD documentaries, and devoting months of personal research and investigation, I have arrived at one ultimate conclusion: The American government and the US Constitution have been hijacked and subverted by a group of criminals that today are the real terrorists. They are in control of the US government and they have all violated their oaths of office and committed treason against their own citizens.”
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 7 months ago #321622

• LowVoltag3
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MwSc7NPn8OkWTC7 worker confirming the WTC7 Bombings that happened before The Twin Towers collapsed.

Non political? 11 years 7 months ago #322116

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
agn;315843 wrote:
no, just a clueless hater with no real sense to look beyond what's polished up and presented for you.My thoughts on 911 have never changed but feel free to make more shit up to suit your arrogant assumptions.In case you haven't noticed, everything and I do mean EVERYTHING that has happened since 911 supports a case of complicity by the US government.Nothing supports the official story. The fact that you ignore the reports that come out year after year only serves to make you look stupid, foolish, and gullible. But go ahead and call out the kooks, it makes it easier to spot the ignorant.Based on what i've read you could call the WTC take down a nice insurance job by the owner Larry Slimerstein. It's well known those buildings were in serious asbestos trouble and would cost more than their worth to fix. Just follow the money from the time the lease changed hands till the scumbag tried to get double payout on the insurance claiming that each tower was a separate terrorist attack. Be sure to note the security company in charge of WTC before the attacks.So why fake the pentagon attack? Well the hijacker miraculously made a complete turnaround of the jet before pulling off quite the alleged maneuver. He actually avoided hitting the side of the Pentagon where Rumsfelds office is and slammed into the part that was under construction and had almost nobody in it. Nobody except some naval offices which if you do the research had some beefs with the pentagon about various issues.It's all about shock and awe, the Project For A New American Century laid it out quite well, short of a New Pearl Harbour, Americans would never vote for a war on Iraq and permanent bases in the middle east. 911 was allowed to happen so that the country would shake it's fist and hate arabs enough to want to kill them, to get politicians to approve disgusting things like the Patriot Act, to get our rights stripped away, to get executive orders signed, to get 5 trillion dollars thrown into the military. All of which has happened.Quite frankly, when you read all the Political, military, scientific, and victim accounts on 911 at http://patriotsquestion911.com and then post here that every one of them is a kook and that we're all dumb...well I think it's pretty obvious that you're just a troll without any interest in finding out the truth, just pushing forward the official story and insulting anyone who questions it. Token White Troll, you've earned it.
Don't take my word for it..excuse me if I take the below accounts a little more seriously than the anonymous troll Token White Guy on a game forum.
I thought this was a non political talk????Dude, clueless sloppy reporting and bad intel due to cuts made during Bill Clinton's term is the reason for 9/11's bad response.I don't think we should have toppled Iraq's government unless there was a direct threat that me and you will never know if that existed but since we are there it's our duty to the soldiers that gave up their lives to finish the job. Remember we can never trust the news because governments have to hide information.Maybe I am clueless but to think that someone would be willing to sacrifice lives for the sake of making more weapons, I worry about those people that think of these things.For another conspiracy,I don't know if I really believe that they hit a near empty spot at the pentagon. I actually believe they stated that it was near empty to tell the people the government is working fine and we are ok.Believing rambles from someone who doesn't know squat in government is like blindly believing Rush on the other side. Maybe they are very educated opinions/theories but not always right.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 6 months ago #324386

I have a new hero
Prodigy, the Mobb Deep rapper currently taking advantage of his incarceration to hone his blogging skills, is concerned about quite a few things: ritualistic murders, the 9/11 conspiracy, secret societies, missing children, and "NATURAL ENERGY LINES THAT CRISS-CROSS THE ENTIRE PLANET." How do these things all tie together? Allow Prodigy explain at length [Vibe], like a man with plenty of time to type and type and type and go crazier and crazier and crazier:
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 5 months ago #328618

• Mizuno
  • Level 1
Has anyone watched the 9/11 loose change videos?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SMMost def the truth, the government is a web of lies.
[gamercard]CrimpyElephant[/gamercard]

This Site Is Fucking Scary 11 years 3 months ago #336328

HORRIBLY DYING IS MY DREAM:eyes:

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 3 months ago #336355

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
We have a conspiracy thread. Use it.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 3 months ago #336356

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
new level of stupidity.just to start off, he's not even analyzing actual tv footage. He's analyzing youtube clips of the video. Beyond that the actual analysis isn't worth shit.