Forum

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 2 months ago #340621

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
peyote;340545 wrote:
they might've been desinged for multiple airline hits, but i don't recall them saying it was also designed to withstand the temperatures of jet fuel melting steel & concrete. once that goes, the rest of the structure is unable to disperse the load-requirements to keep structure from collapsing into itself.btw, plenty of constructions are designed with particular design philosophies in mind, but this done by imperfect people who can't foretell the future & didn't have the ability or foresight to recreate structural tests based on what happened to the buildings.anyway, what else would the designer say. he doesn't want his hands dirty in this.there's not enough padding in here. but i do have my foil hat on, (:P
Jet fuel doesn't burn any hotter than a desk or a piece of paper. The NIST people already admitted the plane didn't really do any real damage to the building, but that it was the fires that caused it to collapse. while you're right there was alot of melted steel but the fires from the planes alone couldn't melt the steel. you don't have to believe me, you can look up this information yourself.:-D
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 2 months ago #340650

• LowVoltag3
There is no point in sitting in the forum arguing when There is information out there to be read. Read the NIST reports.Then Watch the Scientific presentation done by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. Look at both sides and then come into the forums and argue what you disagree with or w/e. But Please, All you sensible people out there, Look at both sides before posting.

262 views and 0 comments means fail.This should fix it Thanks all games doover 11 years 2 months ago #340854

this is my thanks all games tribute vid . it has samples from the 08-05-08 I was up all night putting it together click url times= (1)XBOXORCIST INTRO (2)=1:12-3:09 DOES NIA KNOW THIS ,NASA AND AIR FORCE TELL US CITIZENS TO REPORT UFOS (3)=3:10-8:11 THEY TOLD ME IT'S NOT REAL ,nasa and run in's with ufos even refering to one as an alien craft, Buzz Aldrin and apollo 11 see a ufo on the way to the moon (4)=8:12-13:54 SCOTT WAS RIGHT ALIENS IN L.A. (5)=13:55-15:30 CHENEY AND REGAN ON UFOS (6)=15:31-16:52 VATICAN AND DAN AKYROID ON UFOS (7)=16:53-19:34 EUROPEAN NEWS ANTENNA 3 AIRS MOST AMAZING UFO DAYLIGHT LOW TO THE GROUND SIGHTING (8)=19:35-28:18 DEAD ALIEN AND DEFINITIONS OF UFO,ALIENS,BEINGS PLUS UFOS AND RELIGION and 2012 FINNALEhttp://www.veoh.com/videos/v15576191WdnJNcnF download below vid.still waiting for that address to send more material

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 2 months ago #340859

whats up OutlawTorn

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 2 months ago #340877

• LowVoltag3
I saw it. I just was too lazy to sign up. but we were talking about it in the other thread. I asked you if you knew of any actual videos or pictures of aliens that you thought were real. other than that one in the video.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 2 months ago #340884

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Seriously, type in English. You're as bad as those Youtube people writing long random descriptions.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 2 months ago #340898

buckfush187 I do have a vid from an abduction attempt of a real alien. I'll post it as soon as it's finished. But what did you think of the antenna broadcast, the church with aliens on the ceiling ,the presidents comments etc.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 11 years 2 months ago #340901

Token White Guy;340884 wrote:
Seriously, type in English. You're as bad as those Youtube people writing long random descriptions.
sorry token but i'm not use to typing so much, forums are new for me, I was just trying to put chapters to the video

Fun fact about the 7/7 london bombings 10 years 4 months ago #373798

• LowVoltag3
On the morning of 7/7, a crisis consulting firm was hired to work with the UK police on a counter terrorism operation. At the same exact place, and at the same exact time, with the same exact scenario as the real one..... [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/pPhO-ghltVQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/pPhO-ghltVQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 4 months ago #373806

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
What really happened: Bungie Day.