Forum

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340087

• BCRenton
  • Level 4
One of the funniest things that I love about conservatives is that... while they believe that their government can go take a long walk off a short pier - they sure love to believe whatever it is they say!
[gamercard]BCRenton[/gamercard]
[IMG]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340115

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
You're confusing the two issues Buckfush. The administration capitalizing off the fear created by 911 is NOT the same thing as them actually causing it. These conspiricies have nothing but questions and doubt to propagate themselves, and no real answers. The world is not out to get you. The government doesn't want to control your thoughts. Calm down.Also Buckfush, have you ever heard of buildings collapsing because...I dunno, too much weight? Look at all of these bridges that have collapsed recently because their structural support was weakened and they collapsed on themselves, why can't this happen with skyscrapers? Oh that's right, it's a massive government conspiracy to blow up a huge economic center of the country just to have justification for a war against Iraq, that totally makes sense.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340191

• LowVoltag3
Sully907;340115 wrote:
You're confusing the two issues Buckfush. The administration capitalizing off the fear created by 911 is NOT the same thing as them actually causing it. These conspiricies have nothing but questions and doubt to propagate themselves, and no real answers. The world is not out to get you. The government doesn't want to control your thoughts. Calm down.
You talk as if I'm in a corner shivering on the ground wondering where the cameras in my room are....:eyes:And yes they do what to control your thoughts to an extent. I think their propaganda proves it. And they themselves admit it.Sully907;340115 wrote:
Also Buckfush, have you ever heard of buildings collapsing because...I dunno, too much weight? Look at all of these bridges that have collapsed recently because their structural support was weakened and they collapsed on themselves, why can't this happen with skyscrapers? Oh that's right, it's a massive government conspiracy to blow up a huge economic center of the country just to have justification for a war against Iraq, that totally makes sense.
Sully, That makes ZERO sense. Skyscrapers are made to handle weight. The guy who designed the buildings said that it could survive MULTIPLE airline hits. That's not me saying this. That is the people who designed it. So in essence you are saying you know about the buildings more than the creators of it. I don't believe that you do. I can't really keep going over the government involvement thing, over and over again. If you have seen all sides of the arguments and have come to the conclusion that the official story is correct, then more power to you. If you haven't seen the evidence from all sides then I suggest taking a serious look at the claims and evidence provided. That's all I can say.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340219

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
Yes the buildings are DESIGNED to hold weight, but design goes out the window when multiple floors and supports are completely obliterated.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340222

• LowVoltag3
Sully907;340219 wrote:
Yes the buildings are DESIGNED to hold weight, but design goes out the window when multiple floors and supports are completely obliterated.
That doesn't make any sense, because the architects said that they designed the buildings around the idea that it would be hit by a large plane. And in fact they said that the building would be able to withstand MULTIPLE airliner hits. So you are wrong in saying that design goes out the window because the whole design was made for that. But obviously sully you know more than them about that stuff. And its obvious that Fire brought down the buildings even though it never happened in history and is proven to be scientifically impossible but hey it happens 3 times in 1 day. what a coincidence.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340330

buckfush is not off one bit, but some people are just puppets and can't take the time out to research with an honest mind and allow the true facts to smack them in the face.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340545

• peyote
  • Level 1
they might've been desinged for multiple airline hits, but i don't recall them saying it was also designed to withstand the temperatures of jet fuel melting steel & concrete. once that goes, the rest of the structure is unable to disperse the load-requirements to keep structure from collapsing into itself.btw, plenty of constructions are designed with particular design philosophies in mind, but this done by imperfect people who can't foretell the future & didn't have the ability or foresight to recreate structural tests based on what happened to the buildings.anyway, what else would the designer say. he doesn't want his hands dirty in this.there's not enough padding in here. but i do have my foil hat on, (:P

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340554

• BCRenton
  • Level 4
Just to throw some more metaphorical fuel on the fire... but, which plane hit WTC7?Enjoy, and remember to swallow while chewing this one!
[IMG]

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340559

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
You call us sensible people puppets, while you guys sit in your closet thinking everyone is out to get you and the government wants to brainwash us all!

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 10 years 11 months ago #340560

• BCRenton
  • Level 4
Wow... that was a jump from just not believing something at face value.I guess I don't mean to assume you mean that for everyone, but I think there are degrees between where one can be 'in your closet thinking everyone is out to get you' and believing whatever the MSM/your government tells you.That being said, I, personally, would never call anyone puppet - let alone, you - but I do find it funny, how you use "sensible" when describing people on your side of the issue.I for one, think you can believe what you want to believe - but no offense, you are no more/or less sensible than anyone else here.The true wackos waste their time talking with the other folks that only AGREE with them to further their 'closet thinking' - discussion at places like this is from like-minded people who have differing opinions/thoughts/beliefs about other things.We are here as gamers' first - we are NOT the tin-foil hat wearers that are the opposite of your "sensible" types.So, where you can call folks paranoid or whatever, rest assured, we are all here as brothers/sisters bonded in video games calling each other names like siblings do... and that is okay! (you sensible puppet)
[IMG]