Forum

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268135

  • agn
  • agn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5414
  • Karma: 937
Magnum 50 Cal;268123 wrote:
What do you mean "no proof" muslim extremists hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. Osoma raised his hand and said I did that, on tape, another guy we caught planned the attacks.
Well when you say it like that it's almost like an hour long tv drama with a perfect conclusion in under an hour. The problem is it's not reality and if you want to do the research instead of just letting mainstream media and the govt. fill your head then here is a good place to start.If you laugh at this list you're essentially saying hundreds of coincidences are more likely than conspiracy.people ask why I believe things like the 9/11 stuff and the following list is a big part of it. That and the fact that no tapes have been released showing me a plane hitting the pentagon. The tapes exists, show them and shut everyone up.
What good have they brought us? What hope have they brought us?
I like to think the age of the internet has changed conspiracy theories from wild nut job to shared information in a search for the truth. If you don't believe that any conspiracies exists of course you won't see their benefit. I think that they have allowed us to get discussion on things that usually are just swept under the rug with any vocal opponents being labeled as wackos. The net is changing things because you can share info across the planet and while it's not all good info, how can you be opposed to all info and use your own brain to judge for yourself. It sounds like you're ok with only info you believe being put out there and all dissenting voices being labeled wacko and dismissed.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268139

  • Reffy
  • Reffy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2905
  • Karma: 1148
What a loaded fucking question. lol."Do you think that history has gotten everything right and that people haven't superimposed their own interests when they were in a position to?"Of course this has happened. What actually happened will be impossible to determine. Hell we can't even do it today with cameras and courtrooms. But don't tell the theorists, they already have the answers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268140

This is a great thread. I would recommend the following webiste/podcast for anyone interested in these types of topics:http://www.wuog.org/OutThere/
Behold, the Death\'s Hand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268142

AGN, several times on the show, yourself and Mayor Young have referred to someone mentioning Snake People? Who is the person you're referring to? Also, if I'm not mistaken, Scientology deals with this also. Are you referring to L. Ron Hubbard?
Behold, the Death\'s Hand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268143

  • agn
  • agn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5414
  • Karma: 937
Reffy;268139 wrote:
What a loaded fucking question. lol."Do you think that history has gotten everything right and that people haven't superimposed their own interests when they were in a position to?"Of course this has happened. What actually happened will be impossible to determine. Hell we can't even do it today with cameras and courtrooms. But don't tell the theorists, they already have the answers.
Actually the theorists have the questions, it's the government that has all the answers.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268146

FiveFngrsOfDef;268142 wrote:
AGN, several times on the show, yourself and Mayor Young have referred to someone mentioning Snake People? Who is the person you're referring to? Also, if I'm not mistaken, Scientology deals with this also. Are you referring to L. Ron Hubbard?
Not speaking for Scot, but I think you are referring to David Icke. I checked him out, and while he may have some good points on certain things, the whole Reptile People thing was a bit much in MY opinion. But decide for yourself.OutlawTorn
[URL=
]
[/URL]PSN ID: AegisOfReach
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268151

  • Magnum 50 Cal
  • Magnum 50 Cal's Avatar
agn;268135 wrote:
Well when you say it like that it's almost like an hour long tv drama with a perfect conclusion in under an hour. The problem is it's not reality and if you want to do the research instead of just letting mainstream media and the govt. fill your head then here is a good place to start.If you laugh at this list you're essentially saying hundreds of coincidences are more likely than conspiracy.people ask why I believe things like the 9/11 stuff and the following list is a big part of it. That and the fact that no tapes have been released showing me a plane hitting the pentagon. The tapes exists, show them and shut everyone up.I like to think the age of the internet has changed conspiracy theories from wild nut job to shared information in a search for the truth. If you don't believe that any conspiracies exists of course you won't see their benefit. I think that they have allowed us to get discussion on things that usually are just swept under the rug with any vocal opponents being labeled as wackos. The net is changing things because you can share info across the planet and while it's not all good info, how can you be opposed to all info and use your own brain to judge for yourself. It sounds like you're ok with only info you believe being put out there and all dissenting voices being labeled wacko and dismissed.
Say what you want Rosie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268186

  • agn
  • agn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5414
  • Karma: 937
Call all of these people Rosie as well, it won't change the truth:Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement,and Government Officials Questionthe 9/11 Commission ReportMany well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report or have made public statements that contradict the Report. Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This website is a collection of their statements. It is not an organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.Listed below are statements by more than 90 of these senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite 90+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials 120+ Professors Question 9/11100+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members 70+ Entertainment and Media ProfessionalsThat's a lotta Rosies.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268229

agn;268135 wrote:
Well when you say it like that it's almost like an hour long tv drama with a perfect conclusion in under an hour. The problem is it's not reality and if you want to do the research instead of just letting mainstream media and the govt. fill your head then here is a good place to start.
AGN, Killtown is well know in the "truth" movement, not for his well thought out replies, but for his lack of reasoning, lack of good sources, and general unwillingness to alter his arguments even slightly to account for mistakes he might have made.For instance, here is his take on some unsolved girl's murder.As to his 250+ list...The list in question contains both MIHOP and LIHOP, both of which cannot be true at the same time. Not only is it a throw crap at the wall and hope some of it sticks attempt, it contradicts itself.Here's a more comprehensive list of his misdeedsLink
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theories and Strange Events Discussion 12 years 8 months ago #268239

  • agn
  • agn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5414
  • Karma: 937
Nice try, the page I posted contains links to news sources, NOT opinions. They're all cited. You of course link to straw man claims that are used to lump in things like no plane, holograms et.Try to stay on point and go after the list of people in the post below that, you know the one with the politicians, victim families, and military people.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.