Forum

TOPIC: Open Letter To Mr Awesome..

Open Letter To Mr Awesome.. 10 years 11 months ago #336707

• LowVoltag3
who are you exactly? and what brought you to allgames? if you don't mind me asking.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Open Letter To Mr Awesome.. 10 years 11 months ago #337571

bill is a comedian who lives on my street..he is a guitarist/singer songwriter with a knack for impressions..Why he came on here is news to me and the" love" thing is only just small part of his crazy antics..but hes a cool guy and cracks me up ..he caught the mc story from me and hes jus foolin .. Right Bill ..?.( I wont hold my breath for a normal answer )

Open Letter To Mr Awesome.. 10 years 11 months ago #337572

any ways heres my recent humble 430,980 on tgts .. I was baked when I did the interview at the beginning but I needed to do more inside the machine filming because my 300k scores i submitted I forgot to open up the machine and show dips,boards etc.I was turned down my TG.my buddy who fixes arcade and pinball machines came over to be there when I filmed it ..here is the link http://vimeo.com/1491821 later jason askey

Open Letter To Mr Awesome.. 10 years 11 months ago #337663

• dhopkins
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
I watched that entire video. 4th in the world is great. Congrats.D

Open Letter To Mr Awesome.. 10 years 11 months ago #337734

• LowVoltag3
Yea, I just watched the video. Pretty cool stuff. But just to clarify, you were playing on the original settings? or the Tony temple TG settings? And whats your thoughts on the whole MR. Awesome thing?

default #4 10 years 10 months ago #340717

I play on default setting ...like we did in the 80's. I think roy is a hell of a player ..so is TT...

climbing 10 years 9 months ago #346179

today 467,555 ...its getting there ...default trackball#4...They dont say: "fighting the trackball " for nothing . jason link as usual = http://www.vimeo.com/1903412 :D

Open Letter To Mr Awesome.. 10 years 9 months ago #346180

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Mr. Awesome got 816,635 on his first try warming up. I don't know what settings but I think Walter day changed them for him.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

warm up 10 years 9 months ago #346234

Octocamo;346180 wrote:
Mr. Awesome got 816,635 on his first try warming up. I don't know what settings but I think Walter day changed them for him.
thats a great score for a warm up . He uses the default setting. This dude is for real .

652,860 10 years 5 months ago #358547

got that last night ....getting there.j:cool: