Forum

TOPIC: The Official Interview Request Thread

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 10 months ago #292965

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I have another idea. I think you should try to get an interview with Joe Kucan. He's the guy that plays Kane in the live action cutscenes of Command & Conquer. It could be very interesting to hear from a guy who does live action acting in a videogame. He also directed the live action cutscenes for all the C&C games but tiberium wars and generals(which has no live action cutscenes)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 10 months ago #293244

• Vezz
  • Level 3
How about someone from Microsoft to talk about the repair process.
[gamercard]Vingo[/gamercard]

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 6 months ago #306520

Hey Mayor Young, Scot. Could you guys please, please get in touch with the guys at Epileptic Gaming, they go a daily video show at http://epilepticgaming.ggl.com Those guys are really funny and their show is in a somewhat similar format to AGI, between the two shows I don't need to listen to any other gaming shows. I think they would make great guests and would be a good opportunity for some cross promotion. Anyway I think they can be contacted at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., thanks.
[gamercard]Perfect Winter[/gamercard]

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 6 months ago #308227

• {GZ}dr4ev
  • Level 1
can scot or mayor young please interview Josh harris and see whats up with op11.. on the op11 forums it seems that customer service is non-existant . many memebers of the forumscalled dozens of times to no answer is it out of business and what is josh next endeavor?

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 3 months ago #322412

• Gezzy
  • Level 1
Why don't you interview sadies gaming infection from youtube. She's got some funny gaming review. http://www.youtube.com/user/UltraNekoWho knows she could even make a great news reader on the show. Especially when Jessica gets her acting gig.