Forum

TOPIC: The Official Interview Request Thread

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 4 months ago #259318

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
someone from the forza 2 team i also think gaming steve to be interviewed by mr awesome
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 4 months ago #261986

i second someone from the forza 2 squad.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 4 months ago #261996

• Glitch720
  • Level 9
Goodfella;261986 wrote:
i second someone from the forza 2 squad.
I third it. I love the forza 2 series on the speed channel and I can't wait for the game
Holds the Record for most times being Banned from chat.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 4 months ago #262050

• Hyperion
  • Level 6
It would be nice to have an interview with one of the following:Mike O'Brien (Creator of Battlenet, senior programmer Starcraft and Diablo)Patrick Wyatt (Senior programmer Starcraft, Diablo, Warcraft 2)Jeff Strain (Ex Team lead and lead programmer WoW)With ArenaNet getting ready to release the fourth chapter of guildwars in a couple of months, I think this can be an interesting interview. You guys may attract a lot of new listeners too.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 3 months ago #268510

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Scot should interview Jess' Ex-Boyfriend so he can teach us the key to talking our women into corn holing.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 4 weeks ago #280099

• LowVoltag3
Please Interview Someone from Infinity Ward. They are Working Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. They are even in LA. A lot of Sites already have had Hands on with the game. Please get an interview with them. PEACE.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 2 days ago #284111

• Stickaxe
  • Level 3
I know this is kind of a weird request, but I would like to see an interview with the audio guy from a sports game to find out how they record ALL the words of the commentators and how they are able to incorporate them in to the game at the right time. Do they sit them down in a studio for hours on end while they say every line they feed them? Do they have them sit in front of a game of that game and commentate on it as if it were a real life game to capture the real emotion? How hard is it for these companies to have the commentators agree to do this? Think about it, you would have to record them saying every number between 1 and 1000 for when they say the score of the game, they would have to say the name of everyone, even the little known bench players, and they would have to say weird stuff like "That's the 8th straight home run for the ____ team".
If you drive your car at the speed of light, and then you turn your headlights on, what would happen?

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 11 months ago #284851

Awesome interview with Sam Kennedy, all those guys over there at 1up are really cool and the interview was great.As for future interviews, i'd love to hear you guys talk to Ryan Paton who works at Kojima Productions about MGS4, his own podcast and being an American working at an all Japanese company.
[gamercard]Perfect Winter[/gamercard]

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 10 months ago #290832

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
You should interview Seanbaby from EGM. I think that would be pretty interesting. He seems like a pretty funny guy and his review/writing style is very unique.

The Official Interview Request Thread 11 years 10 months ago #290867

It'd be great if you could snag an interview with Ken Levine, the designer behind Bioshock.
[gamercard]Dungeonbuster[/gamercard]Random mumblings at World 1-1