Forum

TOPIC: The Official Interview Request Thread

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #234333

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
I’ll keep it simple. We all get excited about games, but we get more excited about some games than others. Here is where you tell AGI what game makers you want to hear from. I can’t promise we’ll get every interview but I will tell you it won’t be from lack of trying. If you see someone else has posted someone or some game you want to know more about cosign the request so I know it isn’t coming from just one person. We want to book the people you want to hear from plain and simple so gets to posting!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #234389

• _TC
  • Level 3
Can you guys get in contact with anyone associated with this game for the 360 & PC? It looks great and nobody seems to be covering much on it. I'd love to hear about the LIVE integration in particular. http://www.2-worlds.com/ Thanks and good luck.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #234415

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Can you guys get anyone from Simutronics Corp. to talk about their new game, "Hero's Journey", that's in development?http://www.play.net/hj/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #234424

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Warren spector

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #234619

Interview with someone at DICE about Battlefield 2142.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #235151

This is more of a performance request than just an interview, but can you get poosibly get a video game based band to perform on the show like you did with the Mario Rock Opera? Maybe "The Megas", who performed for Retrotopia recently.
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #235166

MadnessHero wrote:
This is more of a performance request than just an interview, but can you get poosibly get a video game based band to perform on the show like you did with the Mario Rock Opera? Maybe "The Megas", who performed for Retrotopia recently.
On that note, you should have the megas record a new gaming news song. The current one is good, but it sounds like someone recorded it off of a tv with a tape recorder and a microphone.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 11 months ago #235285

• Coleman
  • Level 1
There are a lot of people that I would like to see interviewed but I am not sure how much the entire audience would appreciate my interests.I would really like to hear someone interview the guys from Super Fighter Team. I know that Blackwolf recently interviewed them (January) but know that there project has come to fruition i think it would be interesting to get the perspective on how succesful the ordeal was and whether or not they will be doing more similar project in the future.I think someone whould also get in touch with the group behind project offset and find out what is going on there. I would be interested in seing what direction the game is taken as well as what kind of major company support they are getting. Someone from intelevision lives would be interesting or perhaps one of the original atari guys. Now that the whole Atari on a chip fad is ending I think it would be nice to get some perspective from them before the window of opprutunity where a large audience might appreciate something like this has ended.Also I would like to see some interviews from people who are active in the homebrew market. It always fascinates me that people are willing to go back and program games for machines that are no longer current. It's nice to see that with all of the focus on 3d graphics and cinimatic storyline that people still have interest in the simple 2d game mechanics that are all that is required to make a game fun. There are lots of other people that I could suggest but I am not sure if there is enough interest in the 'Retro' scene to captivate your audience.

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 10 months ago #238895

• Fobwashed
  • Level 6
For entertainment sake, I would love to hear you guys talk to Jack Thompson about anything at all. Also, on the list of fun interviews would fall in Uwe Boll.Those are just because I think it'd be funny as hell nomatter what.As for real interviews, after the obvious Will Wright (SPORE!), Peter Moneleuxieouuuur (Fable 2!!), Shiggy (you're like a GOD!!), Itagaki (why don't the girls get wet, and where the hell is the booty bouncing?) and Kojima (Get off Sony's jock!!).In the slightly less obvious croud, I'd like to hear from Gaming Steve, the Penny Arcade guys, that one asshole from the 1up show podcast (luke), someone from that euphoria ragdoll AI group, and anyone from EA that can actually answer some questions about what the hell they're thinking with their xbox 360 marketplace strategy.Steve

The Official Interview Request Thread 12 years 10 months ago #239079

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
First of all, since I hardly ever get any responses back from that Scot sumbitch whenever I grace him with my privates...er...private messages...I'm expecting Major Nelson to make an appearance since he already stated that he'd love to come on the show.Second, you already had one person...Fran Reyes...come on the show to talk about her job at OXM. She also happened to work on a little mag beloved by many called The Official Dreamcast Magazine. I'd love to hear another interview with her regarding the Dreamcast's short-lived glory days and what it was like working on the magazine. Chris Charla was their EIC, by the way, and he now heads up the games studio (can't recall the name) that put together the so-so Death, Jr. game for the PSP. Mike Salmon was also part of the crew (he's MIA at this point, at least to me)...and I believe Frank O'Connor (now Bungie's community manager) was as well.I think it'd be kickass to bring them back together (hello Skype) and discuss the Dreamcast and how its innovation ultimately influenced the market and, to a great extent, continues to do so today.