Forum

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: AGI wallpaper. Let's have it

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233095

I think it's about time we all could make our screens look a whole lot better. So I think it time (Scot, the Mayor, and Jess) come up with a desktop picture for us to grace out monitors every time we power up. Now who is with me!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233099

redleader173 wrote:
I think it's about time we all could make our screens look a whole lot better. So I think it time (Scot, the Mayor, and Jess) come up with a desktop picture for us to grace out monitors every time we power up. Now who is with me!
We have alot of artistic people on the All Games forums, so how about a forum member come up with one. Your prize will be smiles on people you will never meet. (I can't draw, so it's up to you people.)
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233109

  • dcNate
  • dcNate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 6
  • Posts: 313
  • Karma: 242
I just dug up this wallpaper I slapped together a while ago, here's a preview of it: I might try to make that one better or work on a new one.[edit]Ok, have a new one. Click for giant-size.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233410

dcNate wrote:
I just dug up this wallpaper I slapped together a while ago, here's a preview of it: I might try to make that one better or work on a new one.[edit]Ok, have a new one. Click for giant-size.
I liked both of those but do you have a bigger version on the first one? If you do post it, i would like to have it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233433

  • agn
  • agn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 5414
  • Karma: 937
nice thanks nate, the black one is my desktop now!
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233444

  • Dezik
  • Dezik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 6
  • Posts: 298
  • Karma: 10
Great job Nate.Do you think there's anyway to get the first or second one at 1680x1050? I have a 22" Widescreen Monitor, so it kinda makes it look pixelly.
Mario Kart DS: 524058 462235Pokémon Diamond: 0559 3281 1728
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233448

L337 M4CH1N3 wrote:
Great job Nate.Do you think there's anyway to get the first or second one at 1680x1050? I have a 22" Widescreen Monitor, so it kinda makes it look pixelly.
That better?
[gamercard]JustinSAN3[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233459

  • Bex
  • Bex's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 1
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 10
Sweet! Looks great on my 24"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #233548

  • GH33DA
  • GH33DA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2073
  • Karma: 546
I was working on this a long time ago, but never finished. So, I just rendered them out as is.Signature: Wallpaper:http://gh33da.com/agi/agi_wall(1024x768).pngQ: Why aren't all monitors either 4:3 or 16:10?http://gh33da.com/agi/agi_wall.zip
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AGI wallpaper. Let's have it 12 years 10 months ago #236458

I still have not seen a tank-top tuesday desktop picture yet... come on!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2