Forum

TOPIC: You want to help the show?

You want to help the show? 13 years 5 months ago #177473

• agn
  • Administrator
People have messaged me asking how they can help the show here are a couple of ways.1. Subscribe to the show and post a review on Itunes. The majority of the traffic coming to this show is through Itunes and a good review and subscription will help get it some attention and possibly get it included in the main page and top 100 as we were the week the show started in Dec.2. Spread the word, many of you are on other boards and other communities, the best way to help the show take off is to invite others to listen.3. Call in, the show is best when you are actually participating. Many can't call in live, but why not take a few minutes to leave a message that we can play back during the show.4. Be mad buggy, I mean...what would RPGesus do?
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You want to help the show? 13 years 5 months ago #177479

• Terminal
  • Stage A - 3
I subscribe but I don't have an iTunes account so I can't write reviews. :eyes: Mayhaps.^.^ And that's with a G.

You want to help the show? 13 years 5 months ago #177508

• Yama86
  • Level 8
As stupid as this may sound, I never knew iTunes would let you rate podcasts. I'll get right on it.
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

You want to help the show? 13 years 5 months ago #177523

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I might call in sometime.Probably to talk about Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (after it's out and I beat it).I'm always mad buggy like RPGesus says to be! Just rated the podcast on itunes.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

You want to help the show? 13 years 5 months ago #186308

• primeholy
  • Level 5
I wrote a bad review for a gaming podcast called Solid Games and gave All Games props in doing so.

You want to help the show? 13 years 4 months ago #186396

• ezekial45
  • Level 1
I'd love to help the show. One of the better things i can do is put the All Games website on my sig on the other forums. Along with the time of the brodcast.Btw, it was nice meeting you guys at GDC.

You want to help the show? 13 years 4 months ago #192178

• SD Downs
  • Level 1
I'd love to call in, but I'm afraid of scipe... skype.... skippy, whatever that thing is called, it scares me. Also I'm not sure what time your show is on as I live in Wolverhampton in England in Great Britain in the United Kingdom

You want to help the show? 13 years 4 months ago #193535

• Padrino
  • Level 1
I would call in but I usualy work until 6pm so calling in is tough (I live in CA). When I have a week off I am sure to call in :)- Padrino And I am cracking up how much you guys re-visit the Gaming Steve show. I get a kick out of it since I ragged on you guys for it.Keep up the great podcast.I have a week off during E3. Are you having shows/call-ins during that time. I would love to talk to you guys during E3. I have two good mics so I will go for skype!P.S. Morgan Webb is freeky looking. No Doubt!!! And G4 is now DOA :) Lets see G4's new name should be..... YAS-TV (Yet another Spike TV) Or how about TCTV (Total Crap TV)

You want to help the show? 13 years 4 months ago #193537

• Padrino
  • Level 1
primeholy wrote:
I wrote a bad review for a gaming podcast called Solid Games and gave All Games props in doing so.
We got a good one after your acurately harsh one. But I gave AG props on the show. Its all good :)Hey Primeholy, what up?And Lawrence, I forgot your name, forgive me. But then again your name is not even in the description of the show!!! That should be fixed :)

You want to help the show? 13 years 2 months ago #208352

• Celeste
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
I invited a guy from work to check out the site. Where's my gold star sticker?